Still just beating crappy teams

Jipper

Reaction score
Yeah yeah I know Debby downer on Thanksgiving...

Beat the teams on your schedule yeah yeah...I get it.

But...last 3 games we beat the giants, panthers and Commanders with a combined record of 8-25

Sure we beat the crap out of bad teams but that's about all we did...should we beat Seattle and then the eagles we can talk.

But for now, don't take the cheese, we beat bad teams we lose to good ones...until we do something different

irishline

Reaction score
Yeah yeah I know Debby downer on Thanksgiving...

Beat the teams on your schedule yeah yeah...I get it.

But...last 3 games we beat the giants, panthers and Commanders with a combined record of 8-25

Sure we beat the crap out of bad teams but that's about all we did...should we beat Seattle and then the eagles we can talk.

But for now, don't take the cheese, we beat bad teams we lose to good ones...until we do something different
Remind me never to come to your house for Thanksgiving.

Can't we just enjoy it? Today of all days.

Jipper

Reaction score
Remind me never to come to your house for Thanksgiving.

Can't we just enjoy it? Today of all days.
Nope, stop with the fools gold, I've had enough of that crap- why be happy about a regular season win when the likely outcome end of year is a similar losing result

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
next week the cowboys are going to play a crappy team in the seahawks.
Seahawks may be the weakest foe of the next six we face, but they are 6-4. They can beat you if they are playing their best and you aren't. Unfortunately, they are not playing well tonight against the 49ers.