Still just beating crappy teams

SackMaster

Reaction score
27 years of garbage and I'm starting to not care about the regular season honestly. It's a very fair point
To be fair, with the way you are crying about it, I have a hard time believing you are old enough to remember the past 27 years.

It sounds more like something you read somewhere and you are just parroting the talking points.

So ya, just walk away. Because I will tell you a secret, even if the Cowboys win 20 SBs in a row, your life won't be any better or worse.
:thumbup:

Jipper

Reaction score
You sound like a guy that liked Dolly wearing the cheerleading uniform. Smfh. Bruh. that crappy team should’ve beaten the crappy eagles twice, nah bruh we know you’re a eagles fan, if ya’ll are so good why do ya’ll constantly come to our message boards?
You sound like a girl that wishes she's was on the cheerelading team

mrmojo

Reaction score
I'm happy with the win, the thing is the Cowboys aren't just barely beating these teams there killing them. The next few weeks though will show where there at, one game at a time.

rambo2

Reaction score
Damn I wish I could enjoy it, honestly I do....but when all I can think of is a failed season again after great regular seasons wins, it's hard man...sorry
If you can't enjoy this team. You are sick.

starfan1

Reaction score
Meh it's just me pointing out what everyone knows but doesn't want to admit
Meh I know that every Sunday there’s a chance regardless of records

Ii don’t worry bout January till it arrives

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah yeah I know Debby downer on Thanksgiving...

Beat the teams on your schedule yeah yeah...I get it.

But...last 3 games we beat the giants, panthers and Commanders with a combined record of 8-25

Sure we beat the crap out of bad teams but that's about all we did...should we beat Seattle and then the eagles we can talk.

But for now, don't take the cheese, we beat bad teams we lose to good ones...until we do something different
You're not wrong. They have 5 straight winning teams coming up. We'll see what they're made of.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

But...last 3 games we beat the giants, panthers and Commanders with a combined record of 8-25

Sure we beat the crap out of bad teams but that's about all we did...should we beat Seattle and then the eagles we can talk.

But for now, don't take the cheese, we beat bad teams we lose to good ones...until we do something different
Some fans don't get it.. I excepted better from you.....

Chasing6

Reaction score

bigE79

Reaction score

Anytime we beat the deadskins is an awesome win, despite their record, especially on turkey day..and no,I'm not blind to the fact we haven't beat a winning team in I don't know how long...but I am enjoying today regardless.

Jipper

Reaction score
If you can't enjoy this team. You are sick.

To be fair, with the way you are crying about it, I have a hard time believing you are old enough to remember the past 27 years.

It sounds more like something you read somewhere and you are just parroting the talking points.

So ya, just walk away. Because I will tell you a secret, even if the Cowboys win 20 SBs in a row, your life won't be any better or worse.
:thumbup:
I'm not crying about anything just pointing our we haven't beat anyone

Maverick84

Reaction score
simpsons-walkinandout.gif

Chasing6

Reaction score

Shh!!!!