Still just beating crappy teams

links18

Reaction score
The Commodes are probably better than their record. Howell is not a terrible QB. They hung with the Eagles twice. Nearly beat the Seahawks in Seattle. Yes, they are a team we are supposed to beat and we did so handily, but it seems like the game was closer for longer than the final score indicates. I don't think it was meaningless win, especially on the short week.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Nope, stop with the fools gold, I've had enough of that crap- why be happy about a regular season win when the likely outcome end of year is a similar losing result
So .... Why do you even pay attention to the Regular Season?

I mean, if all that matters is the playoffs, you can just disappear until then and be so much happier.
:thumbup:

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
You're not wrong but unfortunately because you made this thread right after a win, most folks are just gonna attack you and tell you to be happy today...but again, you are right

starfan1

Reaction score
I thought we would at least get till Friday before the stupidity sets in.

It don’t matter the records it’s hard to win in this league. Period !

I hope the home and away thing gets better . The cowboys are a different team at home

irishline

Reaction score
Nope, stop with the fools gold, I've had enough of that crap- why be happy about a regular season win when the likely outcome end of year is a similar losing result
It's not like your take was ground breaking material. Or something none of us have seen or heard before. It didn't need to be said, especially on a good Thanksgiving night after a win.

You just had to say it anyway. Couldn't leave it alone. Should have just read your first sentence, though about and said nah, but you didn't. Congratulations?!

Jipper

Reaction score
So .... Why do you even pay attention to the Regular Season?

I mean, if all that matters is the playoffs, you can just disappear until then and be so much happier.
:thumbup:
27 years of garbage and I'm starting to not care about the regular season honestly. It's a very fair point

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
7Qta.gif

Jipper

Reaction score
I thought we would at least get till Friday before the stupidity sets in.

It don’t matter the records it’s hard to win in this league. Period !

I hope the home and away thing gets better . The cowboys are a different team at home
Meh it's just me pointing out what everyone knows but doesn't want to admit

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Seattle-W
Philthy-W
Buffalo-L The good Josh appears
Miami-L but a decent chance to win
Detroit-W
Wash-W

A 12-5 finish and hopefully, Dallas avoids SF in the playoffs.

Jipper

Reaction score
It's not like your take was ground breaking material. Or something none of us have seen or heard before. It didn't need to be said, especially on a good Thanksgiving night after a win.

You just had to say it anyway. Congratulations?!
Yeah but just had to remind everyone- honestly I was like you many times but I'm bitter now , sorry dude

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Yeah yeah I know Debby downer on Thanksgiving...

Beat the teams on your schedule yeah yeah...I get it.

But...last 3 games we beat the giants, panthers and Commanders with a combined record of 8-25

Sure we beat the crap out of bad teams but that's about all we did...should we beat Seattle and then the eagles we can talk.

But for now, don't take the cheese, we beat bad teams we lose to good ones...until we do something different
Detroit wishes they beat a crappy team today

BHendri5

Reaction score
Yeah yeah I know Debby downer on Thanksgiving...

Beat the teams on your schedule yeah yeah...I get it.

But...last 3 games we beat the giants, panthers and Commanders with a combined record of 8-25

Sure we beat the crap out of bad teams but that's about all we did...should we beat Seattle and then the eagles we can talk.

But for now, don't take the cheese, we beat bad teams we lose to good ones...until we do something different
You sound like a guy that liked Dolly wearing the cheerleading uniform. Smfh. Bruh. that crappy team should’ve beaten the crappy eagles twice, nah bruh we know you’re a eagles fan, if ya’ll are so good why do ya’ll constantly come to our message boards?

Jipper

Reaction score
I enjoyed the hell out of that game.

The Cowboys have blown a ton of thanksgiving games recently and any time Washington is embarrassed on national TV, it's beautiful for our fanbase.

Enjoy it man. We'll reconvene next week.
Damn I wish I could enjoy it, honestly I do....but when all I can think of is a failed season again after great regular seasons wins, it's hard man...sorry