Still think we are going to the SB?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm just curious after the reality of yesterday who still thinks we have a shot at the SB?

Seems awfully quiet today with a few people laughably writing off Zeke Elliott and Dak after one game.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
No, I do not sir. I want us to be, but there are glaring issues on the defensive side and a couple on the offensive side.

Yeah the free agency doesn't really help crowd is kinda quiet. Probably hanging out with the young guys on the defensive line will show out crowd.

Now I do have hope that the Cowboys can still make the playoff. My heart is still broken from yesterday.

chicago JK

Reaction score
No, I think like most teams if things go right you can get to 10 wins. If they don't we are probably at 6 wins. Yesterday was one of those games where we did not get the right bounce or make that final play. Most teams are going to have 6 or 7 either/or games over the course of the season. The ones that win the majority of them will be your playoff teams. Except for one year, that has not been us.

This is a parity league and any team can beat any team on a given sunday (yes even Cleveland). Although it is night and day when I was watching AZ and NE last night with their size, physical play and talent on their defenses. We do not look like that...it is not even close. I fail to see how we can be a serious contender even if we made the playoffs. I typically scribe to the notion that you get in the tournament and then anything can happen. Although we seem so lacking at most positions on defense that it just does not seem possible to cause damage in the playoffs, even if we make them.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I'm just curious after the reality of yesterday who still thinks we have a shot at the SB?

Seems awfully quiet today with a few people laughably writing off Zeke Elliott and Dak after one game.
Did anyone out of 2-300 even say that?
if they did they were maybe 1-2% of the forum.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No, I do not sir. I want us to be, but there are glaring issues on the defensive side and a couple on the offensive side.

Yeah the free agency doesn't really help crowd is kinda quiet. Probably hanging out with the young guys on the defensive line will show out crowd.

Now I do have hope that the Cowboys can still make the playoff. My heart is still broken from yesterday.

How the glaring coaching issue. Did you notice that one?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
This team was never going to the SB. The only reason we had a chance at the playoffs was because of our mediocre division.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

Who thought that? Link?

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Still think? I never thought we would even had Romo been healthy. Our ceiling with Romo was about 10 wins. With Dak, maybe 7 or 8. I still would rather roll with Dak starting now and never looking back. It's for the best.

In fact, point me to anyone saying this would be a Super Bowl contending team with Dak as our guy.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
https://encrypted-tbn1.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCkkDYeZDXGUUSS0lp1PZlN_r9L6DJjvjKMJ4PjFIbJBTBxsa-

TheHerd

Reaction score
This team isn't even close. Defense is embarrassing at crunch time, and offensive players are dumb. Only Romo even separates this team from Cleveland.