Still think we are going to the SB?

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
No, I do not sir. I want us to be, but there are glaring issues on the defensive side and a couple on the offensive side.

Yeah the free agency doesn't really help crowd is kinda quiet. Probably hanging out with the young guys on the defensive line will show out crowd.

Now I do have hope that the Cowboys can still make the playoff. My heart is still broken from yesterday.
Wow. Good call me. Ok I faith that the Cowboys will make the playoffs ( that's a given), but I'm still worried that we don't have all the parts necessary to make it to the Super Bowl. Don't get me wrong, I hope we do!

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
This team was never going to the SB. The only reason we had a chance at the playoffs was because of our mediocre division.
LOL a dose of reality. I didn't even realize this was an old thread until I saw this post of mine. lol

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I think we are still the best team in the NFC.

Are these last 2 games concerning?

Yes.

However, keep in mind that there are very low odds of any team winning 2 games in a row on the road. When you look at teams that have gone 13+ games in a season, their losses are almost exclusively in the midst of a 2-road game series. And doing that in December is even harder.

I honestly think we beat the Giants if it is in Dallas and the weather is better. They essentially hit 1 big play and had struggled to make first downs all game long. While the offense struggled for the Cowboys, they did move the chains more than the G-Men.

And I think we are starting to figure out the G-Men's offense under McAdoo. The key is to figure out their blitzing. That much zone blitzing opens up the run game and you can more or less 'figure out' zone blitzing more than you can a very vanilla defense like Dallas' that is just straight up beating you.

In the meantime, Seattle got smoked and lost Earl Thomas who is a huge part of their defense. I don't think people realize just how good Earl Thomas is and what he does to free up Cam Chancellor, the linebackers and help out with the corners. The Lions have squeeked by a lot of game against bad opponents, Atlanta has been very beatable at times and so have the Skins.

YR