Still want to fire Jason Garrett? Show the Clapper some love

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not even an NFCCG appearance will change my mind. He needs to get to the Superbowl and have the team play well there (win or lose). It's an almost impossible ask, but that's where I'm at after a decade of this crap. Fool me once...

wecasa

Reaction score
whats the excuse for the previous weeks of poor performances? It was a good performance and I think the rams might have been expecting the soft boys from the last 2 or 3 weeks.

Ebnorice

Reaction score
The was undoubtedly the best Cowboys performance of the year. We just destroyed the defending NFC Champions and potentionally knocked them out of the playoffs! The Defense was dominating! The Offensive was clicking on all cylinders. If we blame the coaches for the losses do we compliment the Coach on the wins? The Cowboys scored 44 points on a very highly rated Wade Phillips defense with two superstars playing. So still itching to give Jason the boot? If Jerry had fired him like everyone wanted after Thanksgiving would the boys have won so impressively today?

yes fire him tonight!
Team should of played like this all year.
That is mostly the coaches fault
Let urban start in the morning.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I love JG....loved him as a player....loved him as OC....liked him as my coach, but frustrating as heck.
Still, even as a Garrett fan, unless he gets there and wins at least 2 playoff games, it’s still time for a change.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The execution was much better today. The OL allowed the Zeke train to get going and he made the rams pay.

strollinruss

Reaction score
Not even an NFCCG appearance will change my mind. He needs to get to the Superbowl and have the team play well there (win or lose). It's an almost impossible ask, but that's where I'm at after a decade of this crap. Fool me once...
And pray if it’s the Texans we win.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Garrett's MO is stupid game day decisions and inconsistent play. Today was awesome.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
whats the excuse for the previous weeks of poor performances? It was a good performance and I think the rams might have been expecting the soft boys from the last 2 or 3 weeks.
Probably got overconfident watching our game films. lol

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Garrett is done...all this does is make their draft position worse. They may make the playoffs but they won't go on a run. Everyone knows it, the players, even Jerry.

There is most likely a handshake agreement in place with Urban Meyer already. Wouldn't be surprised if he has already been making some calls to potential assistants.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Yes a win at home to get to 7-7 deserves a another 5 year contract. Woooohoooo

leeblair

Reaction score
The was undoubtedly the best Cowboys performance of the year. We just destroyed the defending NFC Champions and potentionally knocked them out of the playoffs! The Defense was dominating! The Offensive was clicking on all cylinders. If we blame the coaches for the losses do we compliment the Coach on the wins? The Cowboys scored 44 points on a very highly rated Wade Phillips defense with two superstars playing. So still itching to give Jason the boot? If Jerry had fired him like everyone wanted after Thanksgiving would the boys have won so impressively today?
Are you serious? Really?
The Cowboys didn't blow anybody out. The Rams were terrible and beat themselves.
These are still the Jason Garrett led Cowboys, and the only thing they proved is how much talent he has wasted- again.

DaleMc

Reaction score
It could be said he beat a defensive coordinator that he is very familiar with? Not enough to save his job in my opinion.