Still want to fire Jason Garrett? Show the Clapper some love

Chill35

Reaction score
I laughed hysterically at the thread title.

That was funny
Every week 10 threads are posted clamoring for Jason's head. It was natural to have the counter thread after a big win. The Rams just beat the Seahawks last week and looked like they were going to kick our butts.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the game today showed we can without garrett in the building. Kellen moore did an outstanding job with the offensive play calling. the defense stepped it up. neither of these things had anything to do with garrett.
If that’s true, then it follows that when they’ve played poorly it had nothing to do with Garrett.

I want him fired too, but either he’s part of it or not.

Gooch

E-Dog
Reaction score
So, it seems that we obviously have the talent to beat a good team. If that's the case, then coaching is the issue. Still want him gone.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I agree with still firing him, but I don’t buy the idea that he gets blame for losses but no credit for wins.

I agree with firing him. Because if it weren't for him the Cowboys wouldn't have been in this predicament in the first place.

I credit the players for this win. If he likes to blame the players for a lost like the Minnesota game. The players should be given credit for games won.

Besides, I don't think he really had much effect on today's game. Defense won today's game and the running game. Something I don't think Garrett had anything to do with.

Dre11

Reaction score
I agree with firing him. Because if it weren't for him the Cowboys wouldn't have been in this predicament in the first place.

I credit the players for this win. If he likes to blame the players for a lost like the Minnesota game. The players should be given credit for games won.

Besides, I don't think he really had much effect on today's game. Defense won today's game and the running game. Something I don't think Garrett had anything to do with.

you're crazy. just stop watching football, you make no sense

glimmerman

Reaction score
He or the staff or all of the above got this team up today. What a complete game. Very nice...

jjktkk

Reaction score
I'll always appreciate that Garrett's teams never quit on him, but he needs to go.

leeblair

Reaction score
Show him some love?
I'd love to be the one that fired him, at a cold road game on national television right on the sidelines, and tell him to find his own way back to Dallas.
Call it "tough love".

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
the game today showed we can without garrett in the building. Kellen moore did an outstanding job with the offensive play calling. the defense stepped it up. neither of these things had anything to do with garrett.
You are showing your intellect more and more. Give this guy more rope.

tico

Reaction score
This was not Garrett's offense period! Yes I want him demoted to the gum scraper in the stadium enjoying his process....

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
JG should have had the cowboys do this last year in the playoffs against the rams. 2 playoff wins in 9 years..not gonna cut it.