Stop talking Green Bay

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
You just predicted we're going to beat the hell out of Detroit but your prediction vs Indy was the Cowboys winning by only 14 points that's hardly beating the hell out of someone.

you wanted proof ..i gave you proof.

yet you still *****.

i thought more of you to be honest.

happy new year

i hope that whatever is wrong in your life gets better.

no need to attack dude.

i've made several predictions that came to fruition over the years.

does that make me bad?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
you wanted proof ..i gave you proof.

yet you still *****.

i thought more of you to be honest.

happy new year

i hope that whatever is wrong in your life gets better.

Doesn't take much to anger you man are you sensitive...wow! You actually consider a 14 point win as beating the hell out of someone? Sorry lane but I don't agree. There's no need to pout every time we disagree on something.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Doesn't take much to anger you man are you sensitive...wow! You actually consider a 14 point win as beating the hell out of someone? A 2 score advantage is hardly beating the hell out of someone.

you seem to be very angry right now.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yes, KJJ. Yes, you appear very angry right now. Whatever, dude. Like I said, happy new year.

i thought we were buds.

Trust me lane disagreeing with posters is a routine day for me here it has no affect on my mood. We are buds but every time I disagree with you on something it hurts your feelings. If I got my feelings hurt every time someone disagreed with me I would have given up posting long ago. I have posters on this board who I disagree with all the time and there's no ill feelings about it. So our opinions differ on what we consider beating the hell out of someone it's nothing to get upset over. You predicted a solid win vs Indy. Happy New Year now cheer up!

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
KJJ, if you've watched this team you would probably have to look at what they did last year and expect the opposite.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i guess you are right.

i do have a short fuse.

i'm a good person by heart though.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
i guess you are right.

i do have a short fuse.

i'm a good person by heart though.

You do have a short fuse (real short) that's what caused your issue with me a couple of years ago. It took you over a year to get over just a simple comment I made which for some strange reason you thought it meant I disliked you. lol Don't take all this so personally it's just posters exchanging opinions.

Mansta54

Reaction score
If a couple of teams have a history of playing tough competitive games then you have to take that into account. The last 2 times the Cowboys played Detroit they were tough games that came down to the 4th quarter with Detroit winning both games by a combine total of only 5 points. You have to take the Lions defense into consideration and the issues the Cowboys secondary has had with Calvin Johnson the last 2 times they faced him or are you going to say that's meaningless? Do you think this will be an easy game for the Cowboys on Sunday? Once again I'm not picking the Cowboys to lose but anyone who's looking past the Lions to the Packers shouldn't be. All I'm saying is I'm expecting a tough game on Sunday.
The history of either team has ABSOLUTELY NO BARRING ON SUNDAYS GAME. You seem to have trouble with that. Not much more myself or anyone can say to you about it. Yesterday has no influence on tomorrow.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Some fans think what we say on a message board actually affects the outcome of a game.

I wish we were that powerful.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
You do have a short fuse (real short) that's what caused your issue with me a couple of years ago. It took you over a year to get over just a simple comment I made which for some strange reason you thought it meant I disliked you. lol Don't take all this so personally it's just posters exchanging opinions.

i was going to exchange a killer hoppin john recipe with you tonight..

not sure now.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
KJJ, if you've watched this team you would probably have to look at what they did last year and expect the opposite.

I expect a tough game on Sunday can't understand why some want to argue it based on how the Cowboys have performed at home this season. Of the Cowboys 16 games this season only 5 were decisive wins the rest were tough games. I wouldn't read too much into the Cowboys last 2 blowout wins vs Indy and Washington. The Cowboys had everything to play for against Indy while they went through the motions with their division wrapped up. Can't take too much from the Washington game there wasn't anything on the line for either team.

The components are there for a difficult game vs Detroit with Megatron who torched the team last season. The Cowboys have had pass coverage problems that have carried over every year and Stafford has had success against our defense. Probably the best game he played last season was vs the Cowboys so that will give him some confidence entering Sundays game. I'm picking the Cowboys but it's going to be a 4 quarter battle I'll be surprised if it's not.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
i was going to exchange a killer hoppin john recipe with you tonight..

not sure now.

Giving me a recipe isn't going to do me any good I can't cook and my wife is terrible in the kitchen. I told her I was going skeet shooting awhile back and she told me not to bring any home because she doesn't know how to cook skeet. :facepalm:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The history of either team has ABSOLUTELY NO BARRING ON SUNDAYS GAME. You seem to have trouble with that. Not much more myself or anyone can say to you about it. Yesterday has no influence on tomorrow.

You seem to have trouble with my opinion and I don't care. How teams match up can be an indicator of what to expect we have a match up from last year to look back on. It certainly doesn't mean the game will play out the same way but Detroit is going to present some of the same problems the Cowboys faced last season against them. How do you come up with who you think is going to win a game with a Ouija board?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Giving me a recipe isn't going to do me any good I can't cook and my wife is terrible in the kitchen. I told her I was going skeet shooting awhile back and she told me not to bring any home because she doesn't know how to cook skeet. :facepalm:

:laugh:

EST_1986

Reaction score
Why anyone would devote any mental energy to those things when there is a game (s) yet to be played is beyond me. But to each his own.....

Coach didn't put me on the active roster this week so my energies really won't have an effect on the game.

Mansta54

Reaction score
You seem to have trouble with my opinion and I don't care. How teams match up can be an indicator of what to expect we have a match up from last year to look back on. It certainly doesn't mean the game will play out the same way but Detroit is going to present some of the same problems the Cowboys faced last season against them. How do you come up with who you think is going to win a game with a Ouija board?

Clearly you don't get it. Smh!

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Okay all you Cowboys players that read these threads, please turn off your computers and televisions,,, this shyte will rot yur brayn.

Lol.. this is getting out of hand. .Lol

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Difference is, we're dominating. They're averaging 20 points a game. Mark Sanchez isn't just any back QB. He has the tools to be a starter. Eagles have flaws. 1 receiver makes Indi score 7 points? I don't buy it. Detroit hasn't faced any rushing teams the likes of Dallas or Seattle. Lacy put up 100+ on them and blew right by that front 4 right from the start. I'm confident Dallas wins barring a horrid injury.

Oh yes!!!