Stop telling us that PFF says we have a top 5 offensive line

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Because they may be ranked high as a GROUP thanks to Tyler, Tyron and Martin's individual grades but there is nothing top 5 about anyone on the line capable of doing this:

that is a crazy stat. and yet we continue to start him and what's even crazier is yesterday in big time moments we continue to leave him on a island out there. How about keep a TE and/or RB on that side to help chip and block? What really sucks is a kept seeing him get beat by the same jump cut toward the inside. its like everyone that lined up against him used the same move and it worked most of the time.
Could Richardson really done any worst than this? I mean Steele single handedly could be the blame as the reason why we lost.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because they may be ranked high as a GROUP thanks to Tyler, Tyron and Martin's individual grades but there is nothing top 5 about anyone on the line capable of doing this:

I don;t get how we got a rating like that any how.

MAybe Dak's play has made them look better? Not sure how the grade comes...but we haven't been "one of the best" since Travis.

Zeke and now Tony paying the price.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don;t get how we got a rating like that any how.

MAybe Dak's play has made them look better? Not sure how the grade comes...but we haven't been "one of the best" since Travis.

Zeke and now Tony paying the price.
Only thing I can think of is Martin, Tyron and Tyler are getting good grades and we know Tyron has played in about half the games.....so its really because of two guys.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
that is a crazy stat. and yet we continue to start him and what's even crazier is yesterday in big time moments we continue to leave him on a island out there. How about keep a TE and/or RB on that side to help chip and block? What really sucks is a kept seeing him get beat by the same jump cut toward the inside. its like everyone that lined up against him used the same move and it worked most of the time.
Could Richardson really done any worst than this? I mean Steele single handedly could be the blame as the reason why we lost.
This isn't foreign to just the Cowboys but head coaches live and die by their decisions....and I don't know why. Garrett with Chaz Green....I don't get it.

Nexx

Reaction score
its even crazier that some fans blame Dak for the sacks :lmao:
how many times have you seen Micah almost literally have a clean run to the QB only to have QB get the ball out and good portion of the times complete the pass? the answer... many times.