Stop telling us that PFF says we have a top 5 offensive line

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The top 5 OL stuff is really more of a reflection of how bad OL play has been throughout the league.
Naw...I can't say that. I mean you know you always grade your team harsher then you would opposing teams but I haven't seen much lines play that bad....Commanders for sure have a tendency to do that but Howell also holds the ball too long.....

Creeper

Reaction score
The more I think about it, the more I believe the Eagles saw something on film with Steele and they had a plan to exploit is yesterday. Think about it. It was not one guy who beat Steele, if was all of them who faced him. But Steele faced Bosa earlier in the year and while he struggled at times, he was way better than he was yesterday. Bosa is better than Graham and Sweat. So what happened yesterday?

Whatever it is, the Cowboys need to find the answer and coach Steele up. Yesterday was one of those games that can ruin a player for good.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
There is no way Asim Richards is worse. McCarthy needs to bench Steele and play Richards instead, especially against these next 4 easier opponents. It would give Richards time to gain some much needed experience. If Jerry doesn't like it because he just finished giving Terence Steele a huge new contract, Jerry can deal with it for being a fool.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
There is no way Asim Richards is worse. McCarthy needs to bench Steele and play Richards instead, especially against these next 4 easier opponents. It would give Richards time to gain some much needed experience. If Jerry doesn't like it because he just finished giving Terence Steele a huge new contract, Jerry can deal with it for being a fool.
I mean when one man gives up 4 sacks that's unchartered territory. You can can get someone off the street to do that.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Imho, it all started in the draft. Dallas had a need to fix the trenches and they didn't do it, so it is what it is.
Well if its worth anything Torrence seems to suck this year too lol. I'm not even gonna blame them for that. All of these guys like Connor Williams, Conner McGovern......these should've been guys starting now and they didn't get retained for whatever reason. We were told these were the future and weren't.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Well if its worth anything Torrence seems to suck this year too lol. I'm not even gonna blame them for that. All of these guys like Connor Williams, Conner McGovern......these should've been guys starting now and they didn't get retained for whatever reason. We were told these were the future and weren't.
Bro, Connor Williams is playing lights out for the Dolphins. Connor McGovern is playing much better for the Bills. He even said he noticed a huge difference and better Oline coaching at Buffalo.

I've been saying it for years, the Cowboys fail badly at bringing in a top notch Oline coach, and it keeps affecting the team.

Mr_437

Reaction score
True, yeah O know they didn't like Torrence and that's fine. I agree about McGovern because he was home grown and would've allowed Tyler to play LT.

lopey

Reaction score
Imho, it all started in the draft. Dallas had a need to fix the trenches and they didn't do it, so it is what it is.
Yup and they paid Steele as well. Again overrated our players. Jerry does it over snd over. Guy came of a serious injury so lets lock him up long term. Incompetent GM strikes again