Stop telling us that PFF says we have a top 5 offensive line

CWR

Reaction score
Look at him search for firmer ground.

Now he wants to bring up that time I called Osa a JAG except I never did and his proof was a post of mine calling him maybe a starter but probably not a very good one.

He's desperate. But I'd be too if I was dumb enough to think Terence friggin Steele was a franchise RT.

Lol you were point blank busted and called him a decent "back up" not starter. You also called Dak a back up and Wentz the next Tom Brady. I'm sure the list goes on.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol you were point blank busted and called him a decent "back up" not starter. You also called Dak a back up and Wentz the next Tom Brady. I'm sure the list goes on.
He's really desperate. Trying to deflect his Steele love which is actually true and pathetic with a lie.

I said exactly this - "maybe a starter but probably not a very good one". This was exactly what I said. Nothing missing.

Which is pretty much what Osa is.

Tell me again how my evaluations are funny. As soon as I stop laughing at your myopic view of Terence Steele I'll respond.

Reactions: CWR

Zman5

Reaction score
Pass protection grades of offensive linemen in True Pass Sets.

Our tackle grade sucks. Most likely due to Terrance TurnSteele.

CWR

Reaction score
He's really desperate. Trying to deflect his Steele love which is actually true and pathetic with a lie.

I said exactly this - "maybe a starter but probably not a very good one". This was exactly what I said. Nothing missing.

Which is pretty much what Osa is.

Tell me again how my evaluations are funny. As soon as I stop laughing at your myopic view of Terence Steele I'll respond.

You like a large majority of the board will marinate in recency bias.

When Steele was our best run blocker and playing great last year you didn't say a damn thing. Now you will jump all over his recent play like he has always sucked. It's blatantly untrue. He didnt forget how to play. He is either hampered in his recovery or it's coaching, and considering our run blocking as a whole has been far worse I'd hedge the new oline coach isn't working out.

This is similar to how yall jumped all over Dak after the niners game, talking about regression etc. Unfortunately he's been on fire since that game and that narrative once again looks stupid. It's not nearly as stupid as you wanting to trade the farm for Wentz, but stupid nonetheless.

That's what this board is, a bunch of over reacting cry babies, preaching hyperbole. It's a shame for anyone who isn't ran on emotion and prefers logic.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You like a large majority of the board will marinate in recency bias.

When Steele was our best run blocker and playing great last year you didn't say a damn thing. Now you will jump all over his recent play like he has always sucked. It's blatantly untrue. He didnt forget how to play. He is either hampered in his recovery or it's coaching, and considering our run blocking as a whole has been far worse I'd hedge the new oline coach isn't working out.

This is similar to how yall jumped all over Dak after the niners game, talking about regression etc. Unfortunately he's been on fire since that game and that narrative once again looks stupid. It's not nearly as stupid as you wanting to trade the farm for Wentz, but stupid nonetheless.

That's what this board is, a bunch of over reacting cry babies, preaching hyperbole. It's a shame for anyone who isn't ran on emotion and prefers logic.
I guess he's given up on the Osa lie.

Recency bias. I'm just taking advantage of this brief period of time where Steele absolutely sucks. Once he's back dominating I'll have nothing to say.

That's actually what he thinks.

CWR

Reaction score
I guess he's given up on the Osa lie.

Recency bias. I'm just taking advantage of this brief period of time where Steele absolutely sucks. Once he's back dominating I'll have nothing to say.

That's actually what he thinks.

You know what you said and are trying to mince words. That post was brought to you and you played semantics. If this site wasn't so clunky there'd be other posts with you saying more of the same.

You've always been full of crap.

Everyone knows it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah i understand that this is your opinion. But your opinion doesnt make it a fact.

Post some hard facts and prove your opinion.
Post some facts that teams say they would rather lose to Dak than to Pollard. How many stacked fronts you saw on Sunday?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know what you said and are trying to mince words. That post was brought to you and you played semantics. If this site wasn't so clunky there'd be other posts with you saying more of the same.

You've always been full of crap.

Everyone knows it.
Yes I know exactly what I said and it wasn't what you said I said which is why despite telling me you could prove it you failed miserably when challenged to.

Not because you were mistaken but because you're a liar.

Now how about your real stance on Terence Steele? That has to sting right now, eh? You feel foolish. Like you have no idea what you're talking about and you'd be correct.

CWR

Reaction score
Yes I know exactly what I said and it wasn't what you said I said which is why despite telling me you could prove it you failed miserably when challenged to.

Not because you were mistaken but because you're a liar.

Now how about your real stance on Terence Steele? That has to sting right now, eh? You feel foolish. Like you have no idea what you're talking about and you'd be correct.

It took you 2 days to come up with that?
Try harder.

I read the receipts and you called him a back up level player. I know you said more in other posts. It's your M.O. You said the same about Dak, and Dorrance Armstrong. There really aren't a lot of players on this team you speak highly of so it's far from a stretch.

Steele has had a couple quality years. He's leaps and bounds above your guy LC. Whether it's injury recovery or coaching he'll pull it back together.

If he doesn't I'll admit he's regressed and call it what it is. Unlike you I can admit when I'm wrong instead of making snarky comments and acting like a jack ***.