Stop whining crybabies!

HanfordDixon

Please, Call Me Shirley
Reaction score
For goodness sakes, we're 2-2 after having played 3 of four on the road. This is a work in progress with so many new free agents, rookies and not to mention an entire new defensive philisophy.

Dallas is right about where it should be -- and quite a bit better than expected if you buy the argument that QB would hold us back.

The rookies are coming along, the defense is coming along and the cohesiveness is coming along. It all takes time.

I liked what I saw today against an Oakland team that was fighting for its life.

Dallas is going to be fine.

So stop whining.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Yeah, enjoy the losses and poor play! What's wrong with you!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I agree. The only thing that really concerns me is that our OL is inconsistent, and JuJo just isn't running very good so far. Other then that, we're where I expected us to be.

But we'll probably be 2-4 after the next two games.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
hahahaha....hilarious thread title.

well, we're 2-1 on the road, and have 5 division games left.

plenty of good can happen.

Hoov

Reaction score
HanfordDixon said:
For goodness sakes, we're 2-2 after having played 3 of four on the road. This is a work in progress with so many new free agents, rookies and not to mention an entire new defensive philisophy.

Dallas is right about where it should be -- and quite a bit better than expected if you buy the argument that QB would hold us back.

The rookies are coming along, the defense is coming along and the cohesiveness is coming along. It all takes time.

I liked what I saw today against an Oakland team that was fighting for its life.

Dallas is going to be fine.

So stop whining.

Agreed !!! excellent post, you beat me to it, and to be honest i was about to start a thread on the same topic, yet i think it would have been my last cause i was probably would have got banned for the stuff i was going to say....i was considering dropping a couple f bombs at some of the whiny posters on this board, i'll just leave it at that.

SDogo

Reaction score
were 0-1 at home, already lost a divison game, are two games back in the East, just lost to a 0-3 Oakland team after we were given a gift by possibly the worst team in the NFL the week before.

Sorry it not all of us share your optimism.

SDogo

Reaction score
By the way, this is the 23rd thread like this. Just like the crying gets to you, I'm sure even people that agree with your points are sick of sifting over the threads.

VoR

Reaction score
Hoov said:
Agreed !!! excellent post, you beat me to it, and to be honest i was about to start a thread on the same topic, yet i think it would have been my last cause i was probably would have got banned for the stuff i was going to say....i was considering dropping a couple f bombs at some of the whiny posters on this board, i'll just leave it at that.

Aww, too bad this isn't Red China and you were the dictator in charge. Then you could force people to think just like you. Wonderful!

People are upset and want to vent. So what?
What separates man from animal is INTELLIGENCE. If it bothers you so much have a brain and don't read it. Easy enough- :p:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
What seperates man from animal is INTELLIGENCE.

So if intelligence separates man from animal, what kind of animal are you?

Edit: My bad, Vor. I meant to quote HomeOfLegends, not you.

Hoov

Reaction score
VoR said:
Aww, too bad this isn't Red China and you were the dicator in charge. Then you could force people to think just like you. Wonderful!

People are upset and want to vent. So what?
What seperates man from animal is INTELLIGENCE. If it bothers you so much have a brain and don't read it. Easy enough- :p:

well it seems like you cant take your own advice, having to B!!ch about my post when you could have just ignored it so that tells me what i need to know baout your intelligence

ghst187

Reaction score
I wouldn't be pissed if the players stunk or were playing poorly...
i'm furious because the coaches are causing us to lose through their terrible play calling and inability to coach a defense.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends said:
Yeah, enjoy the losses and poor play! What's wrong with you!

Problem is, people here complain after wins. At times it seems like the site name should be CowboysComplaintZone.com.

VoR

Reaction score
Rack said:
So if intelligence separates man from animal, what kind of animal are you?

An animal that's not too mad about the game anymore. :rolleyes:

I couldn't speak on you though. Maybe I should jump on the STOP WHINING BLAH BLAH BLAH intelligence you're pushing. :laugh2:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
VoR said:
An animal that's not too mad about the game anymore. :rolleyes:

I couldn't speak on you though. Maybe I should jump on the STOP WHINING BLAH BLAH BLAH intelligence you're pushing. :laugh2:

Go reread my post.

SDogo

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:
Problem is, people here complain after wins. At times it seems like the site name should be CowboysComplaintZone.com.

Well, even after a win everything can't be perfect and I'm sure those people are the extreme but for the most part many of us are just really passionate about the Cowboys and to be honest, have been fans for so long we tend to feel we deserve a little better then the product that is being put out on the field.

Hoov

Reaction score
ghst187 said:
I wouldn't be pissed if the players stunk or were playing poorly...
i'm furious because the coaches are causing us to lose through their terrible play calling and inability to coach a defense.

how do you know the players are not executing. what about the good plays, and we've had quite afew of them in clutch situations, i guess then its the players are great

VoR

Reaction score
Hoov said:
well it seems like you cant take your own advice, having to B!!ch about my post when you could have just ignored it so that tells me what i need to know baout your intelligence

Nah, I'm taking it all in stride.
Sounds like you're popping a vein though.

DEATH TO THOSE WHO COMPLAIN WITH LOSSES!! :laugh1:

Ozzy was once great, but now is a mindless fool.
So sad.

Also, what is baout?

Hoov

Reaction score
VoR said:
Nah, I'm taking it all in stride.
Sounds like you're popping a vein though.

DEATH TO THOSE WHO COMPLAIN WITH LOSSES!! :laugh1:

Ozzy was once great, but now is a mindless fool.
So sad.

Haha, you think putting down Ozzy is a personal insult to me. I am not Ozzy, so i dont care what you think of him. The only reason he is in my avatar is cause i like his s#it eating grin in the directors chair laughing at the world for being such a bunch of uptight whiny arseholes who cant deal with some who like to express their individuality.

And why bring my avatar into this discussion, because you have nothing intelligent to say.

SDogo

Reaction score
Hoov said:
Haha, you think putting down Ozzy is a personal insult to me. I am not Ozzy, so i dont care what you think of him. The only reason he is in my avatar is cause i like his s#it eating grin in the directors chair laughing at the world for being such a bunch of uptight whiny arseholes who cant deal with some who like to express their individuality.

And why bring my avatar into this discussion, because you have nothing intelligent to say.

Dang man. You missed the sticky earlier!