Stop Whining!

Sydla

Reaction score
Dallas did not let Philly punk them.
They lost a game that was theirs to win.
On to the Giants!
We pissed away a game we should have won. We made a ton of dumb mistakes. Our vet QB played great for 59:30 and then went totally stupid costing us a win. The HC/OC once again proved he can't get out of his own way at times.

But yeah, celebrate! We didnt get smoked by Philly!!!!!!

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We pissed away a game we should have won. We made a ton of dumb mistakes. Our vet QB played great for 59:30 and then went totally stupid costing us a win. The HC/OC once again proved he can't get out of his own way at times.

I just said that. Dallas gave them the game; Philly didn't embarrass them.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
YEAH DALLAS !!!!!

giphy.gif

They did lose this game, right?

Satchel89

Reaction score
This team is a bunch of turds...Always find a way to choke...Haven't watched them all year and my life is more enjoyable. Prescott, Parsons and all of the rest them will talk after the game but I don't care...Just move on from this Circus

The Natural

Reaction score
It was a golden opportunity when you consider their next 3 games are KC, BUF, SF while we get 3 of the worst teams in football. We should be 8-3 after this stretch but now we need help from Philly’s opponents.

stiletto

Reaction score
No one thought the 49ers would lose 3 in a row. It can happen to Philly also, never know. They got the Chiefs, Bills, 49ers. One thing is clear, the Eagles are not as good as last season IMO. Still a lot of football, the Cowboys are DUMB but they are good enough to get to the Playoffs. No one wants to hear that but they could get hot.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Some of you whiners believed that Philly would smoke them. Now you are angry that Dallas didn't lose as bad as you thought.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m fine with people complaining. Just complain about what deserves to be complained about.

The OL, particularly Terrence Steele being ABYSMAL.

The entire lack of a consistent running game.

The drops.

The defense not playing well overall.
I agree; they gave the game away.