Stop Whining!

Blue64

Reaction score
Dallas did not let Philly punk them.
They lost a game that was theirs to win.
On to the Giants!
Sure and after they smash them, we can all have dreams of hoisting the Lombardi trophy and sugar plum fairies…

Get back to reality!

CCBoy

Reaction score
This team is a bunch of turds...Always find a way to choke...Haven't watched them all year and my life is more enjoyable. Prescott, Parsons and all of the rest them will talk after the game but I don't care...Just move on from this Circus
No, this team should have won this game.

Know what a trash mouth is? Why bump in when that is one's sole purpose to move one's lips...

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sure and after they smash them, we can all have dreams of hoisting the Lombardi trophy and sugar plum fairies…

Get back to reality!
I don't know if you are on planet earth, but the Cowboys gave that game away, gift wrapped. For your information, the Giants are the next opponent.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I don't know if you are on planet earth, but the Cowboys gave that game away, gift wrapped. For your information, the Giants are the next opponent.
No excuses at this point...there better be 3 straight wins lined up!

Blue64

Reaction score
For your info I am on planet earth, don’t know where you’re from…
Yeah and as I said after they smash the Giants you can dream of them winning the SB

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Yes it’s all little kids crying and immature grown adults bashing players. It’s funny to read.
WRONG

it's also grown men crying....and adult couch potatoes bashing other adult couch potatoes.

But in all fairness....if it weren't for adult couch potatoe bashing, Message boards would cease to exist.

At least we all get along on the GamebDay Menu thread

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
For your info I am on planet earth, don’t know where you’re from…
Yeah and as I said after they smash the Giants you can dream of them winning the SB
No, I will just move on to the next game like any other rational fan of the team. I thought aliens were intelligent.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Depends on your definition of "embarrased". 1st and goal at the 6 with :27, false start, sack, incomplete, delay of game, completion short of endzone.
That is about as embarrassing as it gets when 1st place is on the line
Philly sat back and watched Dallas "Keystone Cop" their way to a loss.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Real contenders find a way to win close games, perennial losers find ways to blow it. They didn't get the job done against a good team, again. End of story. I'll leave the moral victories to the blind homers.
There is no moral victory.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
Did I complain about something of little importance? No, that would be grown men crying about a game of entertainment.
I bet you thought you just made a point instead of making yourself look even more pathetic. How ironic.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
This team is a bunch of turds...Always find a way to choke...Haven't watched them all year and my life is more enjoyable. Prescott, Parsons and all of the rest them will talk after the game but I don't care...Just move on from this Circus
We wish you would. I understand everyone has a right to their opinion, but if your not watching them any more, why are you out here posting? Just curious.