Stop Whining!

gtb1943

Reaction score
Some of you whiners believed that Philly would smoke them. Now you are angry that Dallas didn't lose as bad as you thought.
No we are angry that the boys found a way to LOSE ANOTHER BIG GAME

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Some of you whiners believed that Philly would smoke them. Now you are angry that Dallas didn't lose as bad as you thought.
Maybe we don't want to be told to shut up by someone who seems as though he's fine with staying relevant and interesting. Same as Jerry.......

You're happy they competed, the rest of us hate fugging losing.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Depends on your definition of "embarrased". 1st and goal at the 6 with :27, false start, sack, incomplete, delay of game, completion short of endzone.
That is about as embarrassing as it gets when 1st place is on the line
They did that to themselves. Philly just sat back and watched it all take place. I still believe that Jerry should give Steele another 20 to 30 million. His play is beyond belief.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
They did that to themselves. Philly just sat back and watched it all take place. I still believe that Jerry should give Steele another 20 to 30 million. His play is beyond belief.
Losers lose. Everyone knows it. SF, Philly, etc. They always choke. They have culture or leader who can make them better. It is in their DNA at this point. at no point did I think they would pull it out. Even 1st and 6 with :27 left. 4 downs for a Turnover or running out of time. They made it even worse than I could imagine

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
OP, fans aren't reacting to just this game. We're reacting to years of this. Years of games JUST like this one. We are sick of it year in and year out.
But what can we all do? We vent and watch the games. I stopped allowing this organization to stress me out years ago. The ball should have at least been thrown into the endzone, but no, CeeDee will catch and fight through five players for the win. You have to laugh at the ineptitude.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yep, it just crazy how we can find ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory...
You can't make this up. Every Dallas fan around the world knew it was a win. Unfortunately, no one told the Cowboys. First and win from the six yard line; turns into a four yard short hail susan.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
Real contenders find a way to win close games, perennial losers find ways to blow it. They didn't get the job done against a good team, again. End of story. I'll leave the moral victories to the blind homers.