Stop Whining!

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Loser talk! That game was the definition of undisciplined stupid players.
How is it loser talk? If I said, "We'll get them next time", I could understand your comment. Dallas, in Dallas fashion spit the bit.

rags747

Reaction score
The Ultimate Killer is that we had 27 seconds from the 6! Who the hell expected that? I saw 26 seconds and said we are going to steal this one, Not to be unfortunately. The QB Draw could have worked, But you have to sell it. Drop back and then up the gut for the Td.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
The eagles tried to give us the game but we are too big of chokers to take it. shrugs..

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
I’m fine with people complaining. Just complain about what deserves to be complained about.

The OL, particularly Terrence Steele being ABYSMAL.

The entire lack of a consistent running game.

The drops.

The defense not playing well overall.
No, no, no, that’s way too simple, logical, and obvious. It HAD to be Dak’s fault.

BHendri5

Reaction score
This loss was a little bit of us beating ourselves, lack of execution, penalties on offense and defense, the refs, and not using all of our weapons like Cooks, Tolbert more, Luepke, more Dowdle.
But we played good, I picked us to win in a blowout, but that will come in the next game.
Once the seagulls scored 28 I figured we would win 31/28, or 30/28.
Edoga reported to ref, it was not an illegal formation that’s the biggest job they did us, then Tyler false start followed by the sacks.
The seagulls are not better than us.
Never have been not even last year, what they are is lucky more lucky than we are

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
No one thought the 49ers would lose 3 in a row. It can happen to Philly also, never know. They got the Chiefs, Bills, 49ers. One thing is clear, the Eagles are not as good as last season IMO. Still a lot of football, the Cowboys are DUMB but they are good enough to get to the Playoffs. No one wants to hear that but they could get hot.
The Chiefs, Bills, and 49ers aren’t “as good as last season” either. And Philly gets Buffalo and San Francisco at home. Right now they’re going to their bye week, battered, but 8-1. It’s like they made their own schedule this season. But, they do have to play Arizona second to the last game. The Cowboys have that going for them.

plymkr

Reaction score
Loser talk! That game was the definition of undisciplined stupid players.
I think this is the hardest part for me. If we didn’t have talent and lost because the other team is clearly better than I can live with it. But losing because of undisciplined players and stupid players is really painful.

When Campo was the coach and we were playing with Carter and company and losing to the Eagles it was less painful. The early 2000’s Eagles were just better than us. Losing tonight because we have a lot of pre snap penalties and bad decisions is just soul crushing. Especially since we tend to lose more due to beating ourselves then getting beat.

But we have a loser GM/owner that would rather be liked by his employees than hold them accountable. Loser owner/GM allows decades of undisciplined, stupid play. I bet you right now on the plane ride home Jerry is blowing sunshine up everyone’s butts about how close we came to winning. Jimmy would be making these guys’ life hell for the next week.