Story about Sam Williams growing up

lqmac1

Reaction score
Exactly, and make it clear that the accused is innocent of the charges.
They wouldn’t even take down the news articles they wrote about me being arrested for the crime and all that mess lol.. my lawyer and I had to fight that and threaten them with lawsuits.

They said “can you provide us with proof the case got dismissed“, but they didn’t need proof that I did it 8 months prior to blast them all over the Internet.

Crazy **** man

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
They wouldn’t even take down the news articles they wrote about me being arrested for the crime and all that mess lol.. my lawyer and I had to fight that and threaten them with lawsuits.

They said “can you provide us with proof the case got dismissed“, but they didn’t need proof that I did it 8 months prior to blast them all over the Internet.

Crazy **** man

Makes it hard to live in the US, doesn't it? One would think that it'd be unconstitutional to do that considering what the victim like you were subject to.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Makes it hard to live in the US, doesn't it? One would think that it'd be unconstitutional to do that considering what the victim like you were subject to.
It’s just sad that society has been groomed to only have interest in peoples downfalls and negative news. If you really think about it, none of it should be public information.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It’s just sad that society has been groomed to only have interest in peoples downfalls and negative news. If you really think about it, none of it should be public information.

Well, exactly! Depending on the publicity, it may not matter if someone is convicted or not, if they're found innocent, the public will complain about that saying the prosecutor didn't try hard enough when there's literally nothing they had on the defendant. Hence why the information should be private at least until a conviction. Furthermore, I wonder how many people were convicted because of how much was leaked to the media, which led to an unfair trial.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Well, exactly! Depending on the publicity, it may not matter if someone is convicted or not, if they're found innocent, the public will complain about that saying the prosecutor didn't try hard enough when there's literally nothing they had on the defendant. Hence why the information should be private at least until a conviction. Furthermore, I wonder how many people were convicted because of how much was leaked to the media, which led to an unfair trial.
100%

Look at the DeShawn Watson case for example. I believe his case got dismissed and didn’t even make it to trial. That in itself means that nothing was found for the DAs office to prove the accusations were true. However, his reputation is forever ruined because of it. Just imagine when having to explain that to your kids one day. Then they walk around society where some people accuse their dad of being a rapist when in reality it was all bull**** accusations.

I’m not too caught up on his case, but I believe it was dismissed. If not, just swap out the name lol

I was living in a whole different city and went on a date with a girl. She knew somebody from my hometown. During the day she said “I know this like 5 years ago, but you really are innocent right?“. I ended up learning how to live with it. Gets brought up during job interviews and everything else. Why it’s on my record when it got dismissed makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Couldn’t get it wiped off because I had used my one and only expungement on a traffic violation or something like that lol

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
100%

Look at the DeShawn Watson case for example. I believe his case got dismissed and didn’t even make it to trial. That in itself means that nothing was found for the DAs office to prove the accusations were true. However, his reputation is forever ruined because of it. Just imagine when having to explain that to your kids one day. Then they walk around society where some people accuse their dad of being a rapist when in reality it was all bull**** accusations.

I’m not too caught up on his case, but I believe it was dismissed. If not, just swap out the name lol

I was living in a whole different city and went on a date with a girl. She knew somebody from my hometown. During the day she said “I know this like 5 years ago, but you really are innocent right?“. I ended up learning how to live with it. Gets brought up during job interviews and everything else. Why it’s on my record when it got dismissed makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Couldn’t get it wiped off because I had used my one and only expungement on a traffic violation or something like that lol

I actually found the Watson case a bit suspicious on a number of levels. Watson made it clear he wanted out. Then the accusations magically come out. Then Tony Buzbee gets involved, whose a known scumbag. I'm wondering if the Texans were involved trying to sabotage Watson saying if they couldn't have him then nobody else could.

lqmac1

Reaction score
I actually found the Watson case a bit suspicious on a number of levels. Watson made it clear he wanted out. Then the accusations magically come out. Then Tony Buzbee gets involved, whose a known scumbag. I'm wondering if the Texans were involved trying to sabotage Watson saying if they couldn't have him then nobody else could.
i’m on the same boat. I smelled bull**** when it first happened. That was 100% orchestrated by the owner of the Texans. It’s an evil world man.

Here’s a quick fix. Charge the accuser of the crime if the accusations are proven to be false.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
i’m on the same boat. I smelled bull**** when it first happened. That was 100% orchestrated by the owner of the Texans. It’s an evil world man.

Here’s a quick fix. Charge the accuser of the crime if the accusations are proven to be false.

That's why I brought up the Roman policy. They did that exact thing. If it is proven the accuser lied and made up the whole situation, then the Romans would charge, convict, and subject the false accuser to the same punishment as the accused who would be let off of course. For example, if someone falsely accused another person if a capital offence and it was proven that it was maliciously made up, then the accuser would face execution instead of the accused.

lqmac1

Reaction score
That's why I brought up the Roman policy. They did that exact thing. If it is proven the accuser lied and made up the whole situation, then the Romans would charge, convict, and subject the false accuser to the same punishment as the accused who would be let off of course. For example, if someone falsely accused another person if a capital offence and it was proven that it was maliciously made up, then the accuser would face execution instead of the accused.
You know how much corruption that law in itself would wipe away? They’ll never allow it because it puts power in the people and not the law and ones governing it.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
You know how much corruption that law in itself would wipe away? They’ll never allow it because it puts power in the people and not the law and ones governing it.

Exactly, and those that think the United States is still of the people, for the people and by the people are kidding themselves.