Strahan calls Erik Williams the meanest player

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
That’s weird to send a child over to a grown man by his lonesome. I probably would’ve been in comfortable with that situaiton too and told the mom about herself for that

I didn't realize I had to outline the scene to the Nth degree.

She was standing three feet away. It wasn't like she packed his Lunchable and sent him on an all morning trek to Valley Ranch.

He had a pen and a piece of paper. I doubt Erik Williams was thinking he was about to be served a subpoena by the most clever process server alive.

CowboyMort

Reaction score
Big E would have been the greatest tackle of all time had he not been in that accident.

And I will die on that hill forever.

I'm with you on that one. He was the first guy that could stop me from watching the game and what was going on with the ball and just watch him.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Big E would have been the greatest tackle of all time had he not been in that accident.

He was a way better lineman that Larry Allen because he had one thing Larry didn't.

He had a line that he was prepared to cross to beat you that no other lineman in the league had including Larry. Everyone was scared of a tough day against Larry Allen.

But the reason why emotions were so high against Erik Williams by opposing players was because they were worried Erik Williams would end their football careers.

https://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/Packers-Call-Williams-Hit-A-Cheap-Shot-2999007.php

Williams’ hit was a cut block. And while it may have been an illegal clip, it was not intentionally dirty. “We have been taught to block that way,” Williams said. “Jurkovic took the play off, and was real late through the line, and so I just hit him.” Not that Williams is bothered by being portrayed as a lousy cheat for the first time in his five-year career. “If all they are calling me is a ‘dirty’ player, then I’m happy,” he said. “And if I can make money off of that, fine.” Williams knows that more important than actually intimidating opponents with dirty play is making them think you will play dirty.

You must make them think that if they hurt you, somehow you will figure a way to pay them back.

exciter

Reaction score
If you get a chance to hear Michael Strahan's interview with Dan Patrick from today, you should check it out.

He calls Eric Williams the meanest player he ever played against and says "The Preacher", Reggie White, wanted to fight Williams every time they played each other.

Fun to listen to.
Lol! Yeah that was the consensus!

tyke1doe

Reaction score

She was standing three feet away. It wasn't like she packed his Lunchable and sent him on an all morning trek to Valley Ranch.

He had a pen and a piece of paper. I doubt Erik Williams was thinking he was about to be served a subpoena by the most clever process server alive.
:laugh:

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
The thing I remember the most about Big E was the time a linebacker blew past him and nailed Aikman. When Aikman got up he went straight to Big E, grabbed him by the face mask and started yelling something right in his face. Next play that Big E snatched that linebacker by the chest plate, lifted him as high as his arms would allow and just body slammed him as hard as he could. Dude had to be helped off the field and did not rush from that side of the line the rest of the game.
It was against the Smeagles, by the way..

dacoming

Reaction score
If you get a chance to hear Michael Strahan's interview with Dan Patrick from today, you should check it out.

He calls Eric Williams the meanest player he ever played against and says "The Preacher", Reggie White, wanted to fight Williams every time they played each other.

Fun to listen to.
People forget how great he was. At one point, he was better than Allen or considered just as good. He manhandled Reggie!

Bugsy12

Reaction score

Hilarious post.

Aven8

Reaction score

I remember driving past that spot where he ran into the wall and seeing the marks from his Mercedes for months. Sucked when that happened

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Now look at the starting lineup for Super Bowl 30 on the right side of the line.

RG Larry Allen
RT Erik Williams

LOLB Kevin Greene had double digit sacks in 10 of 12 seasons. He never laid a finger on Aikman.
Surprisingly they pretty much shut down Emmitt the whole game after his first carry.