Twitter: Sturm: Gallup needs to help Dak on hot route INT

NotForLong

Reaction score
Noticed this before.....Gallup route running isn't crisp, DB read the route too, and Gallup showed no fight for a 50/50 ball. He should be a #2, but this may explain why he isn't which leaves Cooks as #2 and that is bad against a good team. We are paying for Amari being ran out of town.
Amari got ran out of town for Criticizing Dak when Jerry was throwing the WRs under the Bus

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Not enough fuss is being made about how stupid that extension was. Gallup was done after that injury. They let a personal matter with Coop lead to two idiotic decisions. Dumb & Dumber...
Truth spoken right here.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I swear, it's like we're watching two different QBs from 4 years ago. That QB back then was serviceable this QB is pure trash. Gallup is serviceable, CeeDee is good and so is Tolbert.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
At the end of the play watch Zack Martin's body language passign by Dak.

No "atta boy" or "we will get them back". Just heading back to the sidelines.

quickccc

Reaction score
I've said it repeatedly - Gallup has done this a many times over,.. he causes more Dak INTs than any WR Dak has ever has.

He's a horrid route runner when it comes to underneath routes.

McMicah

Reaction score

Stuff like this is dumb.

Gallup is our WR3, and there are 32 teams in the NFL, which means there are 96 WR1/2/3 on a team. So being #75 ain’t bad as WR3, cause you assume all the 3rd best starts at 64.

FURTHERMORE, all the teams that play us play press man which lead to low separation, because they are loading the box and making Dak beat them. Guess what? He isnt beating them.

McMicah

Reaction score
This drives me insane. Yes, you throw at the blitz. Guess what Bob the genius? The slot corner on LAMB’S side blitzed. You know the side with actual players running routes.

The real problem here is that Dak panicked, fixated on the blitz coming from his left and never flicked his eyes to the right for even a millisecond because Lamb was wide open. He just doesn’t see the field, y’all. He does what bad Madden players do. He decides where he wants to go before the snap and fixated on it.

NotForLong

Reaction score
This drives me insane. Yes, you throw at the blitz. Guess what Bob the genius? The slot corner on LAMB’S side blitzed. You know the side with actual players running routes.

The real problem here is that Dak panicked, fixated on the blitz coming from his left and never flicked his eyes to the right for even a millisecond because Lamb was wide open. He just doesn’t see the field, y’all. He does what bad Madden players do. He decides where he wants to go before the snap and fixated on it.
This

NotForLong

Reaction score
Stuff like this is dumb.

Gallup is our WR3, and there are 32 teams in the NFL, which means there are 96 WR1/2/3 on a team. So being #75 ain’t bad as WR3, cause you assume all the 3rd best starts at 64.

FURTHERMORE, all the teams that play us play press man which lead to low separation, because they are loading the box and making Dak beat them. Guess what? He isnt beating them.
And that

NotForLong

Reaction score
If that train goes off the Track . . . Pick It Up . . . Pic It Up. . . . Pick It Up

NotForLong

Reaction score
I've said it repeatedly - Gallup has done this a many times over,.. he causes more Dak INTs than any WR Dak has ever has.

He's a horrid route runner when it comes to underneath routes.
Wow . . .I myself have failed to realize the torrid play of the latest Escape Goat. . . There should be a "Stat" for this claim

Maybe if PFF creates it and pulls it out their Arse we can all Stand Tall and Proud and proclaim it as Gospel

NotForLong

Reaction score
No wonder Jerry talks out His Arse about Dak and Super Bowls after that Putrid Performance

Jerry got Wet Brain and belongs in a home but what are these Dak Die Hard trying to prove?

Its football Fake had a 8 year carear and made a couple of Dollars.

Can we all just move on? At least that would force Jerry and His AI Analytics Web tracking Code to recommend benching Dak

If we are unanimous in our disgust of Dak and write it on the Interwebs . . . The Stubborn old Fool would be forced to bench the Joke

The identity of the team is the defense and Lamb . . . Meanwhile the whole team is being torn apart

Can we win with Cooper? . . We have in the past . . . Can we this year? . . . I don't know but lets try

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

This is the theme of a lot of analyses of "Dak's" interceptions from last year. The WRs hung Dak out to dry.

My pet peeve with NFL WRs is how few of them play position on the ball once it's in the air: just waiting for it to waft into their arms instead of going and *getting* it ahead of the defenders.

Cmac

Reaction score
Amari got ran out of town for Criticizing Dak when Jerry was throwing the WRs under the Bus
Yep.....list growing with WRs ran out of town........TO, Dez, Amari and ??? It's been shameful......still haven't understood TO with "That's my QB" defense and TRomo no where to be found when Jerry removed him from the team. Watch yourself Gallup.....you may be nextt.