Suddenly, the conference race tightens

Disturbed

A Mere Flesh Wound
Reaction score
Witten and Felix will be huge tonight....due to eagles pass rush.

Can't wait for the game...should be great. We need our special teams to play better. Defense needs to control Westbrook.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2257746 said:
T Suddenly, the conference race tightens

Great thread. :clap:

2 games into the season. Dallas has only played 1. "the conference race tightens"???

When is SB Sunday?:insane:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
YoMick;2258443 said:
Great thread. :clap:

2 games into the season. Dallas has only played 1. "the conference race tightens"???

When is SB Sunday?:insane:

Screw it. Screw you, YoYo.

I just read the post about Luke, so for now your criticism/complaints seem so pee-wee league.

Some things really magnify what is really important in this world. Not you. Not me. Or what we think about football.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2258481 said:
Screw it. Screw you, YoYo.

I just read the post about Luke and your criticism/complaints seem's so pee-wee.

Some things really magnify what is really important in this world.

Obscenities are not necessary.
Its a garbage thread.

TobiasEagle77

Reaction score
You can't take any team for granted in the NFC East. I've seen a lot of people down on the Commanders, but I can't agree with that. Teams under new coaches typically get better as the year goes on, and the Commanders haven't looked bad so far. Remember, the Giants are a good team, that's a big reason why the skins had a rough first game.

It's too early to say exactly how good each team is, but all 4 have a lot of potential. There were 3 playoff teams in our division last year and the Eagles would've been a playoff team if they played in any other division.

fortdick

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2257763 said:
Bring on the Eagles. We will beat them like rented mules!

Seriously, I have heard this saying many times, but have never seen a mule rental store. Where do you rent mules? If I wanted to beat a mule, where could I get one? Can you rent them just to beat them? What about Shetland ponies? Can you rent them? Can you beat them? Is beating a pony worse or better than beating a mule?

What about badgers? If you could rent a badger, would you beat it? Or porcupines, I wouldn't think you could beat a porcupine, much less rent one. What about monkeys? Nevermind monkeys.

Just saying, the analogy doesn't make much sense.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2257781 said:
You count good. Yes, two weeks. I see the philly school system is not as bad as we thought.

i live in texas you moron.