Sugar Bowl

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
peplaw06;3783417 said:
So the sponsors are more important than the integrity of the entire NCAA?? Oh brother. Someone hold me back.

reading comprehension is not your strong suit, is it?

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Eric_Boyer;3784080 said:
reading comprehension is not your strong suit, is it?
You just said that you think Dez would have been allowed to play in a bowl game because of the pressure the sponsors would have put on the NCAA. How else do you take that?

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
peplaw06;3784098 said:
You just said that you think Dez would have been allowed to play in a bowl game because of the pressure the sponsors would have put on the NCAA. How else do you take that?

where did I ever defend the decision?

and where am I claiming it doesn't violate the integrity of the game?

I'm merely explaing that the situation of Dez (suspension in October), is nowhere near the same as a suspension being handed down after bowl teams are announced.

so your response is pure BS.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
The Emperor;3783805 said:
Do I have to get rid of the commentary though? I really think it would have been a different ball game if our receivers made some key catches earlier in the game.

And let me ask you this: did you think the referees were a little lax on pass interference? I thought they were. To me, it looked like the secondary on both sides could get away with a lot of shoving.

And that frickin' Terrelle Pryor was hard to catch. It was like watching vintage McNabb versus our old 4-3 Cowboys defenses.

No I was just kidding about the comment...they obviously had some big drops.

Yeah both sides got away with some PI calls.

But as long as it goes both ways...it's hard to complain.

Pryor is tough to catch...he's very elusive.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Eric_Boyer;3784125 said:
where did I ever defend the decision?

and where am I claiming it doesn't violate the integrity of the game?

I'm merely explaing that the situation of Dez (suspension in October), is nowhere near the same as a suspension being handed down after bowl teams are announced.

so your response is pure BS.
Where did I ever say you defended it? Don't be such a sensitive nancy. Maybe that will help your little problem.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;3784374 said:
Pryor is tough to catch...he's very elusive.

Definately.. even when the NCAA thought they caught him, they still let him slip out of their grasp.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;3784401 said:
Definately.. even when the NCAA thought they caught him, they still let him slip out of their grasp.

Well as I said...he's elusive.

But I will say that I don't think missing 5 games in your senior year is getting away with anything.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;3782071 said:
I already warned my Buckeye wife so she wouldn't get her hopes up to high.

Hey how's your wife today...in the dumps?

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;3784401 said:
:laugh2:

Unfortunately, that's not cause he's elusive. It has more to do with the NCAA.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
SO if pryor decided to declare for the draft what would happen then to his 5 game suspension? Just oh well by the NCAA? MOre reason's why i hate the whole bowl series

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
dargonking999;3784469 said:
SO if pryor decided to declare for the draft what would happen then to his 5 game suspension? Just oh well by the NCAA? MOre reason's why i hate the whole bowl series

I'm sure the the NCAA would make his suspension retroactive to the Sugar Bowl, and make tosu forfeit their hard earned Sugar trophy.... y'know, cuz they gots integrity.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Doomsday101;3783811 said:
No fan of OSU and was hoping the Hogs would take them down. OSU however proved they were the better team and deserves the credit for a well played game. I take nothing away from the job they did. Congratulation to the Buckeyes

At least you have the stones to come back and say it.

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
peplaw06;3784378 said:
Where did I ever say you defended it? Don't be such a sensitive nancy. Maybe that will help your little problem.

how will that make you read better?

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
osu-happy-sugar-horiz-mfjpg-aee054078f129fe8.jpg

What a nice Trophy

couchscout

Reaction score
casmith07;3783705 said:
That's how Ohio State fans are.

Seriously? You're gonna say some idiotic crap like that? I'm an Ohio State fan, huge fan actually. I watched that game with a few friends, smiled at the end when we finally beat an SEC team in a bowl game and then went home. Didn't call or text one single person, even those that were texting all during the second half talking trash. I haven't even mentioned the game since then. But of course, some moron like you has to come and start spouting off at the mouth. It's generalizing Dbags like you that make me want to visit this site less and less. Whatever, keep pretending that every single team on this planet doesn't have good fans and bad fans....

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ConcordCowboy;3784444 said:
Hey how's your wife today...in the dumps?

No she was very excited when I told her the Buckeyes won. I imagine my entire family-in-law back in Dayton were going crazy last night.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;3785312 said:
No she was very excited when I told her the Buckeyes won. I imagine my entire family-in-law back in Dayton were going crazy last night.

When you told her?

She didn't watch?

What you didn't make a phone call to the In-Laws?

Or do you only do that when they lose?

:D

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
couchscout;3785274 said:
Seriously? You're gonna say some idiotic crap like that? I'm an Ohio State fan, huge fan actually. I watched that game with a few friends, smiled at the end when we finally beat an SEC team in a bowl game and then went home. Didn't call or text one single person, even those that were texting all during the second half talking trash. I haven't even mentioned the game since then. But of course, some moron like you has to come and start spouting off at the mouth. It's generalizing Dbags like you that make me want to visit this site less and less. Whatever, keep pretending that every single team on this planet doesn't have good fans and bad fans....

...O-H