Sunday Combine Thread

Displaced Cowboy

Reaction score
TheCount;1967135 said:
Jordy Nelson - 4.51

They are still talking about that youtube clip of him burning Talib, starting to wonder if his "legend" is built mostly on that one play.

they might factor in his other 121 catches this past season and over 1600 yards and 11 touchdowns.

the guy made plays.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
where are these updates coming from i can barely find any and ESPN news isn't covering it

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;1967139 said:
where are these updates coming from i can barely find any and ESPN news isn't covering it

NFL.com live feed of the combine

http://www.nfl.com/combine/live?icampaign=TR_comSunL

Displaced Cowboy;1967138 said:
they might factor in his other 121 catches this past season and over 1600 yards and 11 touchdowns.

the guy made plays.

Oh don't get me wrong, he made plays. I'm talking about the mystique of him though. There were a lot of WR's that had good years, I'm sure. But Jordy burning Talib is something everyone seems to know about.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
TheCount;1967140 said:
NFL.com live feed of the combine

http://www.nfl.com/combine/live?icampaign=TR_comSunL

Oh don't get me wrong, he made plays. I'm talking about the mystique of him though. There were a lot of WR's that had good years, I'm sure. But Jordy burning Talib is something everyone seems to know about.

He's white. White people love them some white wide receivers. See: Welker (whom Jordy isn't comparable to). :D

...and before anyone wants to get their panties in a bunch, I like Jordy, he'll be a good pro IMO.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
im disappointed in the times Avery put up as well as Royal i thought these guys were burners CJ don't disappoint

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
skinsscalper;1967172 said:
Devin Thomas 4.34!!!

Good size too. He's a bit of a sleeper since he never did much before last season.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Avery;1967176 said:
Good size too. He's a bit of a sleeper since he never did much before last season.

They were talking about how he never ran real routes though, not sure I like that at all.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Srsly. I am supposed to be doing homework....I am at the library. And I cannot turn away from the NFL combine.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Second 40s for this group coming up. Would like to see Manningham up his time. It will be interesting to see if Sweed gets an even better time.

Avery

Reaction score
Manningham needs a better time or he's going to slip a bit. Sweed could sit on his 40 time and be okay since the fear is that he'd run over a 4.6.

Still wouldn't touch him in the first.

Avery

Reaction score
Manningham's second time is 4.62.

Not a good day for him.