Sunday Combine Thread

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Hmmm....Mayock just said Doucet might be his favorite receiver in the draft.

:)

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
tomson75;1967214 said:
TO isn't 5'11" and 180 lbs.

The problem for me is that Manningham had the rep of being a speed guy coming in but didn't show it.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Wow, Faulk has Felix Jones rated as his #10 RB in the draft. Mike Hart #3?

Avery

Reaction score
tomson75;1967219 said:
I still like Doucet.

As do I. Possible at #28, but unlikely as I think there will be better prospects still available.

Avery

Reaction score
DMac is either going to make money today or lose a bunch.

Nice broad jump to start at 10'8".

Gaede

Reaction score
I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I don't really like any of the receivers that much...for the first round at least

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Avery;1967225 said:
DMac is either going to make money today or lose a bunch.

Nice broad jump to start at 10'8".
Yeah, that's a fantastic broad jump. He should run a 4.3 if he's been training that much.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Avery;1967223 said:
As do I. Possible at #28, but unlikely as I think there will be better prospects still available.

Most likely. I have him at 28 on my wish list, but that's only if we take the best CB available at 22.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Jordy Nelson is a football player. He is a bit of a Proehl/Welker type. He is not the most physically imposing specimen you will see, but he will burn your hole like steaming pot of habanero chili's..........

Everyone talks about the Talib play.....I don't, didn't see it. What I did see was him use my Texas Longhorns defense and special teams like a tampon and discard them at the 50 yard line right there in Memorial Stadium. He was all over the place making plays.

He is the perfect slot WR.....and he can return punts (not just fair catch the darn things).

Avery

Reaction score
Gaede;1967227 said:
I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I don't really like any of the receivers that much...for the first round at least

I'm in the same boat. I think you could find a very good receiver in the 2nd or 3rd. There will probably be some good 2nd day quality as well.

Avery

Reaction score
The announcers read my mind - Sweed was all over the place on that run.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Biggems;1967234 said:
Jordy Nelson is a football player. He is a bit of a Proehl/Welker type. He is not the most physically imposing specimen you will see, but he will burn your hole like steaming pot of habanero chili's..........

Man, this white WR compare only to white WR thing is getting ridiculous.

Avery;1967239 said:
The announcers read my mind - Sweed was all over the place on that run.

Yeah, but still put up a respectable time.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Holy crap. Devin Thomas gets to top speed in about two steps. That guy can fly.

what was that, a 4.3?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Just because most of the WR this year won't go in the 1st they are still quality Wide outs with and theres a lot them here. After Avery's performance in the 40 i am disappointed however the other WR i wanted is impressing so only time will tell and hopefully if CJ runs 4.2 i know where im going with my mock