Sunday Divisional Rounds Games

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I don't see this being much of a game. TB can't get any pressure at all. Can't cover either.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Can’t really understand why people would root for lions after that trash they tried at the end of our game against them
Yeah they suck and they have this entitled attitude about them. If not for how stupid they acted over that game I’d feel different about them. I like La Porta, Gibbs, Aiden, St Brown…lot of cool players but yeah that game left a bad taste in my mouth. That being said who wins this is tough when it’s Goff and Baker at qb.

Fmart322

Reaction score
IMG-1170.jpg
Mike Evans is criminally underrated. Has consistently produced since Day 1.
I have always liked Evans.
He's always been a solid WR in the NFL.

Aven8

Reaction score
Goff out of Cal went 1st in 2016, wow, forgot about that. He was the only solid QB out of the 1st round QBs chosen that year.

Not many QBs made it out of that draft.

Carson Wentz in the 2nd round.

Dak in the 4th round.

Jacoby Brissett in the 6th round.

Goff has had the most success, already playing in a Superbowl. For all the criticism he has received over the years, he just keeps working and getting better.
Kid is dumber than a mud fence. Amazing he played at Cal

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NOT A DALLAS OR DAK THREAD
NO OTHER WARNINGS

remember there are two games today
Last week and yesterday I spent more time deleting posts and thread banning than watching games it seemed.
Not doing that today.

Motorola

Reaction score
Same here, but I don't care for the Bucs either so not sure who to root for in this game. LOL
Rooting for Detroit -- they had some good teams in the late 60's - 70's but had to go against the vaunted Vikings, Reddskkins, Forty-Niners, and Cowboys.
A half-dozen of legendary Lions players back then were among my favorites to watch.
(Will elaborate on them later if DET wins and makes it to the NFCCG.)