Sunday Early Games Thread...

Lodeus

Reaction score
SacredStar;4320476 said:
Hali's facemask not called on the 41 yard pass on 3rd down........thanks refs for supporting GB. Now another flag on the kickoff against KC.....refs setting the Packers up for the record.

I seen another hold on that drive as well that wasn't called.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Jacobs back to being average or bad because he's not playing the Cowboys. :lmao2:

Giants giving their all to beat us is why they are flat today

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
come on Skins, march it right down the field and put 7 on the board,..Show Eli what an elite quarterback looks like Grossman..

SacredStar

Reaction score
Long bomb, Packers cb's tackle the receiver before the ball gets there......no flag. The fix is on.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The Quest for Six;4320492 said:
come on Skins, march it right down the field and put 7 on the board,..Show Eli what an elite quarterback looks like Grossman..

:laugh2: Like I said the Giants Defense is bad enough to make Grossman look good even with the two INT's

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I'm going to put this out there:

Benching Rex Grossman was a monumental, season-killing mistake. The Skins are competitive with Grossman, and given the mediocrity and inconsistency that afflicts NFC East team, they would likely still be in contention if Beck had remained glued to the bench.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4320499 said:
I'm going to put it out there:

Benching Rex Grossman was a monumental, season-killing mistake. The Skins are competitive with Grossman, and given the mediocrity and inconsistency that afflicts NFC East team, they would likely still be in contention if Beck had remained glued to the bench.
They're 1-4 since Grossman returned. I don't think it really mattered who was at QB.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
tbh when Grossman is on he's not all that bad, the problem? He's way too inconsistent.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4320499 said:
I'm going to put it out there:

Maybe. Grossman was playing horrific when he got benched, and maybe because of that benching, he is playing a little better.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
If RR gets a HC job I would love us to get Romeo Crennel...

Before they fire their HC I never gave it a thought but now things changed

:cool:

mldardy

Reaction score
Turning out to be a good day so far. I said this last night after the game that the Giants had to win this game. They play the Jets next week who will be just as desperate as the Giants and a much better team than the Skins and Rex will besides wanting to help himself will for sure deep down want to be helping his brother.

visionary

Reaction score
theogt;4320502 said:
They're 1-4 since Grossman returned. I don't think it really mattered who was at QB.

leave it to the lawyer to bring reality into the conversation :)

fweegy

Reaction score
Regardless of the outcome there should be about 70,000 Giants fans with no voices tomorrow...it's been a steady stream of boos since midway through the 1st quarter.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4320509 said:
This division is really average.

Every time the Media says a team is about to take control of the East this happens. lol