Sunday Early Games Thread...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
dogunwo;4320529 said:
They will come back. You can't trust the Skins defense late. The only difference between Skins and Cowboys this year is we have much better QB play. That's it

And they have a better defense

speedkilz88

Reaction score
followthestar;4320532 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the Jets win next week and we beat the Eagles, we could lose to the Giants and still win the divison? Is that possible? I would hate to crawl into the playoffs like that, but I'd take it...
That wouldn't be crawling into the playoffs. It would just make that last game meaningless.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
followthestar;4320532 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the Jets win next week and we beat the Eagles, we could lose to the Giants and still win the divison? Is that possible? I would hate to crawl into the playoffs like that, but I'd take it...

If the Giants lose to the Skins and Jets and the Cowboys beat the Eagles, the Cowboys would clinch the division.

If this scenario comes to fruition, I would bet on the Cowboys finishing 9-7 because they'll likely bench their starters in week 17.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
Where are all those Eli> Romo posters i saw after the Giants loss? Maybe it'll be Grossman> Romo now?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4320545 said:
Where are all those Eli> Romo posters i saw after the Giants loss? Maybe it'll be Grossman> Romo now?

Skins Defense >Cowboys Defense is more like it

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ghst187;4320538 said:
as hard as it is to root for the skins, there is real beauty in them winning today...for two reasons 1) obviously it helps us tremendously as now if the NYG lose next week and we win, we're in the playoffs
2) The skins were teetering on a high draft pick in a franchise QB heavy draft, a win today is going to drop their pick quite a few slots I believe. They were looking at potentially a top 4 pick but now a win could drop them into the 10-12 range. Difference could be from Matt Barkley or RGIII to Landry Jones and that's a big difference IMO. I really don't want to have to deal with someone like RGIII 2x per year for the next 15.

I'd rather have Landry Jones than RGIII.