Sunday Game thread

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I like Ravens better than the Pats, but I'd rather see the Pats win this one. They only have 3 wins and I don't want to have to compete with NE for a draft position. Go NE! :laugh:

Mannix

Reaction score
------You’re always bitter about something.

25 years of watching a laughingstock team....that didn't have to be a laughingstock....will make you bitter as hell. Sorry....just a fact.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

25 years of watching a laughingstock team....that didn't have to be a laughingstock....will make you bitter as hell. Sorry....just a fact.
I’ve been watching much longer than that. Has nothing to do with your bitterness. It’s the person.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Yikes look at that rain. Nothing like playing football in a COLD rain. Yuck. :mad:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Who is bitter?
Not bitter at all.I am not the one whining about the players and their contracts.
I am not bitter about the last 25 years. I move on from one year to the next. Whining is not good for the soul.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The only way to stop the Ravens offense is to make Lamar throw from the pocket. He is a below average passer.

But you need to stop the run first. And that's hard to do.

Last season Jackson led the NFL in TD passes from the pocket (28).

This year has been a different story (8), but it's not like he hasn't done it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Yeah something is different about this year. Maybe more game film for the DC's to dissect. Or as we know, each year is different.

Even look at this year, Russell Wilson's hot start, many ready to hand him the MVP, then look at his last 3 games. Not so good.

Reaction score

Well if you watched them play against the Steelers a couple of weeks back, that's exactly what they did to beat them.

Of course the steelers defense is among the best in the league. And the Steelers know the Ravens inside out. But that's their approach

Does not mean it's easy to do

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Whoaa! TD NE!! Nice throw, Nice play.
Oh Noooo, blew the extra point kick.

Mannix

Reaction score
------I’ve been watching much longer than that. Has nothing to do with your bitterness. It’s the person.

-----Who is bitter?
Not bitter at all.I am not the one whining about the players and their contracts.
I am not bitter about the last 25 years. I move on from one year to the next. Whining is not good for the soul.

Ok...you two are right....everything is just great with this organization, and there is nothing to be bitter about. Lets blindly root for this great ownership and team for another 25 years...lets do this!!!

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
------I’ve been watching much longer than that. Has nothing to do with your bitterness. It’s the person.

-----Who is bitter?

Ok...you too are right....everything is just great with this organization, and there is nothing to be bitter about. Lets blindly root for this great ownership and team for another 25 years...lets do this!!!
:muttley:

JayFord

Reaction score
I still have the pats going to the playoffs

i think they get the 7 seed