Sunday Game thread

Flamma

Reaction score
Anyone watching any games.
I currently have the Eagles - Giants game on

Will be surfing around different games. But mostly on this one.
Will watch mostly Bengals - Steelers late game, as long as it is competitive.

I have 3 games on and flipping back and forth when a commercial pops up. The game you mentioned, Tampa game and Jags. All 3 games were on commercial break at the same time. Unbelievable. That's why I'm posting here.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I've never picked up on any type of bias from Hanson, but I don't really listen that closely. I have however noticed he gets very excited for both good and bad plays. lol

Even when the Cowboys aren't playing, media and officials are biased for the teams we want to lose (conveniently), lol. Goodell's plan against us knows no bounds.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Even when the Cowboys aren't playing, media and officials are biased for the teams we want to lose (conveniently), lol. Goodell's plan against us knows no bounds.
Nah, I think the poster was just joking.

EDIT: Or he just hates the Eagles so much, he sees anything but hate toward them as love?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have 3 games on and flipping back and forth when a commercial pops up. The game you mentioned, Tampa game and Jags. All 3 games were on commercial break at the same time. Unbelievable. That's why I'm posting here.

Yeah I noticed that too. Funny how that happened every week. Last week between 5 games, all were on commercials.

Jipper

Reaction score
Could you guys imagine if the nfce looks like this after today

philly 3-5-1
N.Y. 3-7
Wash 2-7
Dallas 2-7

I mean That would mean a combined record of 10-26-1

that’s got to be historically bad

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Critical 3rd down in the game.......clutch Wentz trips over invisible object off the snap, gets sacked, and blows a promising drive!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The Eagles are lucky that they're in such a bad division because that's the only chance they have at a playoff berth this season.