Sunday Game thread

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Woooooooooooooow!!! That's an awful Roughin call on the Bucs. That was weak! He's trying to sack him! BS call!

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Woooooooooooooow!!! That's an awful Roughin call on the Bucs. That was weak! He's trying to sack him! BS call!

It was by the book. You can't hit a QB's facemask. Sure, I would call it incidental but by the book it's an automatic foul.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
It's startling (to me , anyway) , but the Giants have looked like the far better team in the 1st half.................

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It was by the book. You can't hit a QB's facemask. Sure, I would call it incidental but by the book it's an automatic foul.

He's going at him full speed and trying to get him on the ground. I guess it is by the book, but it's such a weak call.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Are some people still trying to make excuses for Wentz? If the Cowboys offense could have managed to turn a couple of Wentz' turnovers into TDs then he would have lost against a 4th string QB. :muttley::lmao2:

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Interesting............Every early NFL game going on right now is a FOX broadcast..............