Sunday Game Thread

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lions continuing their habit of playing down to their division opponents. They still have the lead in their division by a few games. But still don't want to get too complacent with it, depending on how the Packers finish their season.
They aren’t any good

Motorola

Reaction score
Viewing the Red Zone - the defenses are getting after it today. All of the QBs have been hurried a few times, and most have already been sacked at least once.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
After you are finished, mine needs done next. :laugh:
I just had hernia surgery, so am out of commission to do it.

Had that surgery back in 2016, they will not want you lifting anything for a couple of weeks. People use to ask me, why your stomach puff out and had to tell them it was my hernia.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Had that surgery back in 2016, they will not want you lifting anything for a couple of weeks. People use to ask me, why your stomach puff out and had to tell them it was my hernia.
Yeah been taking it easy, had it on the 1st. Walking around really well. Just not lifting anything over a few pounds. Then I am careful at that.
Surgery at 7:30, was home at noon.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bengals got that screen working. But helps that Colts are not tackling either.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
Yeah been taking it easy, had it on the 1st. Walking around really well. Just not lifting anything over a few pounds. Then I am careful at that.
Surgery at 7:30, was home at noon.

Mine was supposed to have been an outpatient surgery but ended up in the hospital for 2 weeks. They gave me the OK to eat anything after the surgery and I had a hamburger and fries, which clogged me up and it caused all kinds of problems for me. My brother and law mom who was a retired nurse, asked me who gave you the OK to eat a greasy meal after stomach surgery. She let the doctor have it, she said at most you should have had jello at best if not just ice chips.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow, big penalty on Colts. Good call though. 1st down Bengals inside the 10.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now another 1st down penalty on Colts. 1st and goal from the 1 Bengals.