Sunday Game Thread

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lawrence just missing deep throws for Jaguars. Maybe his ankle giving more issues than realized.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Love the call from the Jets! 4th and 1 and they go for it, even on their own 30. I wish more coaches would realize punting from 4th and 1 anywhere on the field is a loser's approach. Go out there and get that one yard and keep it moving.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They aren’t any good
Hard to say they aren’t any good at 9-3. They’re up-and-down during games. They overcame a big deficit to Chicago a month ago.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Hoping the weather favors the Jets. A Texans loss and Bengals win. Helps Bengals for a WC spot. Though Texans have the tie breaker.
Stroud needs to work on his pocket presence. And I'm sure he will as years go on. He takes a lot of unncessary sacks out there. Some even running way backwards. This isn't Ohio St anymore where you just out talent everyone and can run around constantly back there.

Motorola

Reaction score
Kyle Pitts just scored a TD v. Bucs - tied 10 all.
His 2nd in 2023.
Two-thirds of the way through his 3rd season (40 games) the former 1st rounder and 4th overall pick in the 2021 draft has 5 TDs.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
stupid hit on QB by Hendrickson. Gives Colts 1st down instead of punting. Now Colts moving the ball some.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Hoping the weather favors the Jets. A Texans loss and Bengals win. Helps Bengals for a WC spot. Though Texans have the tie breaker.
Nothing favors the Jets as long as Wilson is the QB and they have a terrible O-line.

Jets fans are in for a rude awaking next year if they dont spend a fortune on the line - Rodgers won't last long.

Motorola

Reaction score
I think this is the Lions best season since early 90's.
You are correct - 1991 Lions 12-4, won NFC North.
Defeated Cowboys 38-6 in the divisional round, lost to Red Potato Skins 41-10 in the conference championship.