Sunday Game Thread

stiletto

Reaction score
He’s going to be very difficult for us to defend with his mobility. Plus he runs with power. The weather conditions could be a factor. We better hope we can run the ball against them.
Did you expect a W in that game anyway?? I penciled that one as a L at the beginning of the season.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He did, but a lot of those yards were on a couple chunk plays that came after they already had a huge lead on us. Dobbs played well but he was not the principal reason Dallas lost.
You may have missed my edit, but he also had 55 yards rushing. He was part of the reason we got beat. He was efficient and didn’t turn the ball over.

mldardy

Reaction score
Did you expect a W in that game anyway?? I penciled that one as a L at the beginning of the season.
I expect one. Buffalo is a bunch of frauds. They've lost to the Pats, Jets, and Broncos at home. Very nearly lost to the Giants at home.

Gambit

Reaction score
More like we always come up short because we spit the bit against teams like AZ while our competitors don’t.
And yet we go on a winning streak we are told it's against AZ level talent.

Always coming up short vs a winning streak.Both, in this case, can not be true

Surfguy

Reaction score
Don’t go throwing no helmets…just because you lost.

And, Seahawks with another break. Lol

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
You may have missed my edit, but he also had 55 yards rushing. He was part of the reason we got beat. He was efficient and didn’t turn the ball over.
Defense was a mess that day for sure. Really wish Dallas already had that tenth win but they can still control what's in front of them.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Seattle better take advantage of that turnover or they’re going to get blown out.

stiletto

Reaction score
I expect one. Buffalo is a bunch of frauds. They've lost to the Pats, Jets, and Broncos at home. Very nearly lost to the Giants at home.
Only a homer would "expect" a win @Buffalo in the middle of winter with the team Buffalo has fielded the last few years. Sure a win is possible but if you are predicting, only a pom-pom waiver would "Expect" a win.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Bosa begging for a sack stat after lining up inside. He's scared of Bland's rising DPOY stock. Lol.