Sunday Game Thread

Motorola

Reaction score
Remember when denver gave up 70 points. What a turnaround
Russell Wilson has clearly declined physically (those last 4-5 seasons in Seattle when he was sacked David Carr-liked did him in)...but he and HC-OC Sean Payton trying to get the Broncos going into the playoffs.

stiletto

Reaction score
Only a person who lacks football knowledge would expect to lose to a team that is 6-6 with losses to NE, NYJ, and DEN.

And lol at the middle of winter. OK
Well I see your logic. No disrespect meant but my logic is, the Cowboys are not great on the road. The Bills will give us their best shot. They are a decent team. I don't really care who they've lost to. Means nothing.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
KC still has a chance to pull this one out. Imagine if Buffalo chokes away leads in two back to back games.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No game has ever gone into OT tied 0-0. The last time a game ended after four quarters 0-0 was 1943. The Raiders and Vikings are 0-0 with just a few minutes left.

Motorola

Reaction score
Chiefs WRs dropping easy receptions all season long...now fumbling the ball away when they do catch it.

mldardy

Reaction score
Seahawks have a lot of hot heads. I noticed it a lot during our game with them. Guys just running their mouths looking for fights all the time.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Surprised Von Miller is out there for Buffalo with a domestic violence accusation hanging over his head.