Sunday gameday thread

SoBlue128

Reaction score
I’m a gal so it’s not hate but I’ve seen where the female refs suck at spotting the ball

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Cowboys would be much better served having the Bucs miss the playoffs, or they’ll be on the road in Tampa in the wildcard round. Our chances of beating Brady on the road in the playoffs are slim and none!

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
The Cowboys would be much better served having the Bucs miss the playoffs, or they’ll be on the road in Tampa in the wildcard round. Our chances of beating Brady on the road in the playoffs are slim and none!
I'd rather face the Bucs than the Panthers

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Well, if Cards blow this, it'll make for a good Hard Knocks episode this week. Lol

SoBlue128

Reaction score

What worries me about the Bucs is letting them hang around. Cowboys are definitely the better team but I would be concerned that they would let them hang around.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
What worries me about the Bucs is letting them hang around. Cowboys are definitely the better team but I would be concerned that they would let them hang around.

Even if you don’t let them hang around and think you have them, Brady can find ways to bring them back. We’ve already blown a 14 point lead in a 17 point lead this season.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wow, just wow. You do you I guess.