Sunday gameday thread

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My first time seeing the bird's eye (or to be 21st century --- drone aerial) view of Hard Rock Stadium.
Was the roof always like that?

It was added in 2010.
NFL threatened to withhold possible future SB’s if major renovations not done.

I just looked it up.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sure wish the road to the SB went through Miami, don’t see them winning in a cold, snowy climate.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Rodgers throws a pick, but the db can’t catch a cold.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dolphins coach looks like your local high school PE coach.

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that Mike McDaniel doesn’t look anything like an NFL head coach. If you put him on to tell the truth, no one would ever guess he’s an NFL head coach.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that Mike McDaniel doesn’t look anything like an NFL head coach. If you put him on to tell the truth, no one would ever guess he’s an NFL head coach.

Yeah he looks nothing like your typical head coach. And has nothing to do with age. McVay was very young, too but looked the part.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yeah he looks nothing like your typical head coach. And has nothing to do with age. McVay was very young, too but looked the part.

He’s a pretty scrawny looking guy. Melissa Stark who was interviewing him a couple of weeks ago was the same height as him and she’s 5’8”. He doesn’t even sound like a coach.

Mannix

Reaction score
Not gonna make fun of her anymore....it may be something serious....but what in the hell is wrong with Pam Oliver???