Sunday gameday thread

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Oh slay me, Tua. :thumbdown:I'm so disappointed in a QB I had in the Top 5 during the middle of the year.

Motorola

Reaction score
Looks like we poured life into both Packers and Jaguars getting into playoffs.
Disagree.
After the win, Packers lost two straight to Titans and Eagles.
Then the next two were against their sad-sack division rival Bears..3-9 and 6 game losing streak, followed by the 4-9 Rams..who were 3-9 and on a 6-game losing streak before that uncanny win v. Raiders.
As for the Jaguars - they got right when they went into Nashville and handily beat the Titans to give them their third straight loss, and be only two games out of the NFC South lead --which JAX now has.

fivetwos

Reaction score
My first time seeing the bird's eye (or to be 21st century --- drone aerial) view of Hard Rock Stadium.
Was the roof always like that?
I lived down there for a few years and went several times. No, the roof wasn’t like that. I think it looks pretty cool actually. Something had to be done about that place. It looked exactly the same from every spot inside and out. It oozed 1987 and was real blah by even 2000.

League told them they would get no more SB consideration until they made at least significant upgrades.

They had the space to start from scratch next to it. Not sure why that didn’t happen. At any rate, it’s a serious improvement.

Looks a little like a house of cards actually lol.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
If the Dolphins lose they will give a chance for several teams to earn the 7th seed.

Motorola

Reaction score
Since settling for the FG late in the 2nd qtr, instead of getting a TD and being up 14 points (24-10) --
the Dolphins offense has been MIA:
Fumble
Missed FG
INT
INT
INT

Motorola

Reaction score
I lived down there for a few years and went several times. No, the roof wasn’t like that. I think it looks pretty cool actually. Something had to be done about that place. It looked exactly the same from every spot inside and out. It oozed 1987 and was real blah by even 2000.

League told them they would get no more SB consideration until they made at least significant upgrades.

They had the space to start from scratch next to it. Not sure why that didn’t happen. At any rate, it’s a serious improvement.

Looks a little like a house of cards actually lol.
I like it too.
Too bad the tenants are about to let their playoff chances go further down the drain....