Sunday games thread

TheHerd

Reaction score
Raiders helmet off on the field, no call. I have no dog in this fight, but there is clear bias. Anyone denying it isn't paying attention.

Hoods

Reaction score
Raiders helmet off on the field, no call. I have no dog in this fight, but there is clear bias. Anyone denying it isn't paying attention.
There have been terrible calls but that was after a turnover on downs and in the end zone. That would never get called.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Do the Raiders have the most DPIs called on the opposing team?? Everytime I watch them, they get a few to get them out of bad spots.

TheHerd

Reaction score
There have been terrible calls but that was after a turnover on downs and in the end zone. That would never get called.
They called one after a TD today. It's a rule. There my point - they decide when to apply the rules.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Or maybe we're not looking for bias? You can always find it if that's your focus. Every dropped pass, missed FG, or flag becomes "evidence". :rolleyes:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Next Gen Stats......are for idiots that read

51IESUsBdbL._SX396_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

TheHerd

Reaction score
Or maybe we're not looking for bias? You can always find it if that's your focus. Every dropped pass, missed FG, or flag becomes "evidence". :rolleyes:
I'm not looking, it's impossible to miss. I like the Raiders when they're not playing Dallas, but they're a golden child this year.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Really? Which game? My understanding is that’s the only time you’re allowed to do that.
That's actually why they made the rule. Emmett did it all the time after TDs so they made a rule against it.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Seriously.....this is a playoff game....and both of these teams have lost their minds. This is what happens when kids that grew up on Ritalin.....get real jobs.