Sunday games thread

TheHerd

Reaction score
Such a golden child that they're second in the league in penalties this year. If there's a CONSPIRACY! against us for leading the league in penalties then the Raiders are the AFC's step child. Lol.
It's not the qty, it's the timing. You watching this game? Again, I want the Raiders in the playoffs. Their my "AFC" team.

But you can almost count on a call in their favor when they need it. Do you think that PI call ball was catchable? The holding call just made doesn't happen to Cook every other play tonight?

Before Jerry sued the league, we got a LOT of calls that we NEVER get now. Ask Irvin

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
That might be it for LAC unless they score this next drive.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This game changed when the Raiders gained 22 yards on a draw play on 3rd and 23 late in the first half. Run it and punt it, instead they kept the offense on the field.

Result? They got a TD and took the lead. Chargers coach going for 4th down on his own 18 just added to it.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
It's not the qty, it's the timing. You watching this game? Again, I want the Raiders in the playoffs. Their my "AFC" team.

But you can almost count on a call in their favor when they need it. Do you think that PI call ball was catchable? The holding call just made doesn't happen to Cook every other play tonight?

Before Jerry sued the league, we got a LOT of calls that we NEVER get now. Ask Irvin

:hammer:

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Chargers defense is terrible

What a crazy day with the Rams, Cards, Packers and Colts all losing

Buzzbait

Reaction score
The bolts just put another nail in the coffin.......interception! Bolts are going down. :facepalm:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The wheels are coming off the Chargers bus.......

long-day-wheels-coming-off.gif

gmb1

Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised if the Raiders made the Superbowl at this point.