Sunday games thread

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I'm not looking, it's impossible to miss. I like the Raiders when they're not playing Dallas, but they're a golden child this year.

Such a golden child that they're second in the league in penalties this year. If there's a CONSPIRACY! against us for leading the league in penalties then the Raiders are the AFC's step child. Lol.

gmb1

Reaction score
Yeah this game is over for the Chargers. Can't beat the Raiders and the officials

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Anyone remember when I was the Raiders GM in the Mel Kiper mock....and I took Josh Jacobs for them????

That pick just keeps looking better every year....:laugh:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Chargers have their QB in Herbert, but they need to get better on defense. Just too soft versus the run, and have been all season.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Yeah this game is over for the Chargers. Can't beat the Raiders and the officials

Y'all are hilarious. If the Chargers were winning then the CONSPIRACY! would be that the NFL wants both LA teams in the playoffs to build up their markets there. Get it right y'all, lol.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Such a golden child that they're second in the league in penalties this year. If there's a CONSPIRACY! against us for leading the league in penalties then the Raiders are the AFC's step child. Lol.

Now you are getting it. :laugh:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Marcus Marriota needs a single bar face mask.....

0e8a70dd-1d86-482f-9e12-d9f11d0cd01f-USATSI_7273670.jpg

Buzzbait

Reaction score
That was quite an effort with that 1 handed almost catch in the end zone.