Sunday games thread

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Chargers are a disappointing team this year. Feels like they still need better weapons outside and a defense that needs pressure.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This game can still end in a tie.
Get a TD and PAT, get the ball back, TD and 2 point conversion…plenty of time…

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Herbert reminds me of Marino.....Dolphins have got to be sick sitting @ home watching this....:eek:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
It's not the qty, it's the timing. You watching this game? Again, I want the Raiders in the playoffs. Their my "AFC" team.

But you can almost count on a call in their favor when they need it. Do you think that PI call ball was catchable? The holding call just made doesn't happen to Cook every other play tonight?

Before Jerry sued the league, we got a LOT of calls that we NEVER get now. Ask Irvin

"Timing" is the conspiracy retort when the other team has more penalties. Then this failsafe excuse gets trotted out. "Late, game-affecting" is the other one. Then I show them the NE no-call on the facemask that won us the game and there's yet another excuse. Do you actually have numbers on penalties for us before and after Jerry sued the league (as if the NFL would be dumb enough to leave a very easy trail)? Any theories as for why the refs hate New Orleans?

2018: Ranked 32nd in penalties called against opponents
2019: Ranked 29th in penalties called against opponents
2020: Ranked 32nd in penalties called against opponents
2021: Rank 28th in penalties called against opponents

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Edit: Looks like he reached across, so the challenge might overturn the call and it could be a first.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Year in and year out the Chargers are the most underachieving team in the league. They’re like us only much worse. They rarely ever play up to their talent when it’s on the line.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
What a bogus spot, he had it before he reached the ball out another 1/2 yard past the marker.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Wow, they REALLY want the Raiders next week. That was an unbelievable spot