Sunday games thread

DFWJC

Reaction score
I know many or most here think the 49ers will continue their streak vs the Rams.

But the Rams only had Stafford in one of those losses. He's been up and down this year, but probably up 80% of the time, so as great as that 49er pass D is, I think the balance of the Rams wins out.
And the Rams D is finally rounding into shape too.

Rams > 49ers today.

I will say this...I think Shannahan kind of has McVay's number.

Adreme

Reaction score
Just go home Ravens. Y’all’s secondary is awful. Has been all season.

That tends to happen when your all pro corners are out and you are starting their backups backups (aka corners 6 and 7 on the depth chart).

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That was a drop by the Steelers receiver.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I'm on the ESPN playoff predictor.....if Steelers and Ravens...tie....Colts get in....if Raiders win....neither Steelers or Ravens get in.

Wentz still lives.......:laugh:

phong02

Reaction score
How about your account?

Would you be willing to delete your account if Dak doesn't lead the Cowboys to a Super Bowl win?

This is so stupid. There are a total of 32 teams in the NFL, so the odds that a team can win is 3.125%, even if your QB is 5 times as good as the average , you are still looking at less than 20% odds, why would anyone take that bet..

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Then why get all butt hurt when somebody says they don't believe in Dak to lead this team anywhere?

You clearly don't either.
What purpose does it serve on a Cowboys fan forum beyond inciting a response trolling fans.

You don’t believe Dak is enough. I think we got it.

If there was a place where you might find people who do believe , where would you look ? Maybe a Cowboys fan forum.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Can you imagine Dak in this high pressure situation Ben is in making some of these throws? I can't.

He’s made high-pressure throws in those situations. You can imagine it because you’re a Dak hater.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
I think 49ers have the game plan against the rams. That is being physical. Do they have the talent to beat them again. Not sure but the game plan is right.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Cowboys would be the #1 seed if they hadn't lost to AZ.... chew on that one for a long time.

1273761698.jpg.0.jpg

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
OK so they go away from an overtime game with play-off implications to show us the Jets...wow

Why cant they just go split screen...

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
This is so stupid. There are a total of 32 teams in the NFL, so the odds that a team can win is 3.125%, even if your QB is 5 times as good as the average , you are still looking at less than 20% odds, why would anyone take that bet..
There's not 32 teams.

The playoffs are basically set.

It's simple. Either you believe in Dak enough to lead this team to the prize or you don't.