Sunday games thread

NickZepp

Reaction score
Steelers look like they are going for it. Baltimore gets it back they may be close to FG range.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
He’s made high-pressure throws in those situations. You can imagine it because you’re a Dak hater.
We have different definitions of high pressure. He's literally never made a high pressure through in his life.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What purpose does it serve on a Cowboys fan forum beyond inciting a response trolling fans.

You don’t believe Dak is enough. I think we got it.

If there was a place where you might find people who do believe , where would you look ? Maybe a Cowboys fan forum.
I cannot, in good faith, sit back and watch my fellow Cowboys fans fall for fools gold.

Somebody has to be a voice of reason and not an enabler of delusional thoughts.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ridiculous. A crappy lob like that puts them in FG range, while getting the first down.

reddyuta

Reaction score
why did the ravens get rid of Judon when they cant get any pressure.?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
winning or losing this game isnt saving any coaches job. The coach in Detroit was either safe or already gone regardless of the outcome of this game. If you are the lions and you are staying with Goff, having that top pick would be worth a ton to say a team with the 10th or so pick that wants a QB. Trade Down, get the 10th, maybe a 2nd or 3rd and next years number 1. But nope.... we got a big win against a Rodgerless Packers that means NOTHING.
Then why didn’t the front office rest players so it would help them lose. They know what’s at stake. But apparently they felt a win was important. Wonder why? Any ideas??