Sunday games thread

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Seahawks still having a lot of the same issues we were having containing Murray and giving up big receptions (called back due to penalties, which we won't get). The one thing the Seahawks are doing MUCH better than us is stopping the run.

we got to stop run next week and pass and corrall Murray

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Seahawks still having a lot of the same issues we were having containing Murray and giving up big receptions (called back due to penalties, which we won't get). The one thing the Seahawks are doing MUCH better than us is stopping the run.

That's why I sorta fear Murray. He can kill you with his feet and arm. We play the Cards our offense has to destroy their defense.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One goes up, one goes down. Now it looks like the '9ers may win and the Rams lose, which leaves us in the 4th seed facing LA. Long way to go though...

Ken

Reaction score
We play them again...we will win fairly easily. Our defense will clamp them and our O will perform 10xs better. Not the same horrible officials either.

fivetwos

Reaction score
The unbelievably great Russell Wilson with pretty much a pick six.

There's your game.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
i think i hate the Cards to the max....hope we see them next week
I think I'm coming over to your thinking on this. I'm sick of them handing it to us every time; ever since they injured our punter in that one game way back when (2008 McBriar) and always putting the hurt on Romo. I want us to smash them.

817Gill

Reaction score
No. The Bucs would be the 2 seed. Cowboys 3.
Cowboys as 2nd Seed
Cowboys WIN, Bucs LOSS, Rams, LOSS, Cardinals LOSS – This one’s pretty simple; Dallas has to win and the rest of Arizona, Los Angeles, and Tampa Bay all have to lose. That would pull the Bucs and Rams back down into a three-way tie with the Cowboys and allow Dallas’ superior record against NFC opponents to have power.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/in...how-week-18-could-affect-cowboys-seeding/amp/

If all three of those teams lose we have the same record as LA and TB and better conference record. Hence why we’d be the 2 seed.