Sunday games thread

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dak has 38 TDs and 17 turnover
Stafford has 41 TDs and 17 turnovers

what is your point.
because INTs are far worse because its part of his throws, the fumbles are dak running for his life and soem were simply blindside sacks due to bad OL play,,, 4 pick 6s and 16 INT is far worse IMO

i didint call him bum so get off my sack..he far more defensible than a mobile Murray.

but ill gladly take JimmyG over either even with that run game for our first home playoff game:)

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The momentum has really switched in favor of the 49ers.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I remember taking klonopin when my ex would drag me to see a chick flick years ago.
I'd be relaxed and enjoy and then not remember a thing the next day.

HA HA HA....you are such a Card sometimes...wait..did i say Card?....did you switch sides?.....j/k..hahaha

endersdragon

Reaction score
Rams are looking like they have quit. Unforunately now so have the Seahawks. We just can't get any sort of agreement by these 3 teams.

DFWJC

Reaction score
because INTs are far worse because its part of his throws, the fumbles are dak running for his life and soem were simply blindside sacks due to bad OL play,,, 4 pick 6s and 16 INT is far worse IMO

i didint call him bum so get off my sack..he far more defensible than a mobile Murray.

but ill gladly take JimmyG over either even with that run game for our first home playoff game:)
No….turnovers are turnovers

in fact 50 yard bombs that are picked are the least worst

the 5 TDs and no ints vs the JV Eagles yesterday massively helped the look our our QBs final stats

but yeah…Stafford has had a bunch of ints to go with the 40 TDs

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Teams like the Rams and Cowboys just play better on the road. Their home field environment is like a neutral stadium when they play against teams that have nationwide presence

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
The momentum has really switched in favor of the 49ers.
Too bad Wilson threw a pick that led to an Arizona TD. Strangely, we still have an outside shot at the 2 seed. It's not quite over.