Sunday games thread

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think I'm coming over to your thinking on this. I'm sick of them handing it to us every time; ever since they injured our punter in that one game way back when (2008 McBriar) and always putting the hurt on Romo. I want us to smash them.

right with you Wez

DFWJC

Reaction score
16 on the season is no punt nor fluke. Dak had 10 shrug we didn't have to give up 2 1sts eat contracts to get him either dak wa s4th round pick and looks like a steal.:)
Dak has 38 total TDs and 16 total turnovers
Stafford has 41 TDs and 17 turnovers

what is your point.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
That's why I sorta fear Murray. He can kill you with his feet and arm. We play the Cards our offense has to destroy their defense.
Easier said than done. Dak has to be on-point from the beginning and we have to be able to run the ball (then assume the referees aren't calling back all of our long plays).

Bizwah

Reaction score
Personally I just don't want to go to Green Bay... I think we can beat them, just not on the road. I want the Cowboys to stay where it is warm, I know the odds of a southern dome team winning on the road in the north... it doesn't happen.
I don't relish the thought of playing Rodgers in GB, but he would have perfect field conditions at AT&T. He's a tough player at home or on the road.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys as 2nd Seed
Cowboys WIN, Bucs LOSS, Rams, LOSS, Cardinals LOSS – This one’s pretty simple; Dallas has to win and the rest of Arizona, Los Angeles, and Tampa Bay all have to lose. That would pull the Bucs and Rams back down into a three-way tie with the Cowboys and allow Dallas’ superior record against NFC opponents to have power.

Yes but that's not the scenario I mentioned. I said if the Bucs, Seahawks and 49ers win the Cowboys are the 3 seed and will play the 49ers.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
had to take klonopin = 15 mg of valium...nerves
I remember taking klonopin when my ex would drag me to see a chick flick years ago.
I'd be relaxed and enjoy and then not remember a thing the next day.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cowboys as 2nd Seed
Cowboys WIN, Bucs LOSS, Rams, LOSS, Cardinals LOSS – This one’s pretty simple; Dallas has to win and the rest of Arizona, Los Angeles, and Tampa Bay all have to lose. That would pull the Bucs and Rams back down into a three-way tie with the Cowboys and allow Dallas’ superior record against NFC opponents to have power.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/in...how-week-18-could-affect-cowboys-seeding/amp/

If all three of those teams lose we have the same record as LA and TB and better conference record. Hence why we’d be the 2 seed.

Your scenario had the Bucs with a win.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
That's why I want a statue quarterback versus Murray. Murray makes your rushers work so hard.