Sunday games thread

blueblood70

Reaction score
No….turnovers are turnovers

in fact 50 yard bombs that are picked are the least worst

but yeah…he has had a bunch of ints
not to me.. i said IMO now move on ill take dak over Stafford give the exact circumstances, EVERY TIME. 4th round pick and some money that is it.

so your luv affair with Stafford will have to be put on hold.:muttley::popcorn:

DFWJC

Reaction score
If the Rams lose and the Cards win, are playing the Rams? The Rams are in trouble….and I don’t want to play them next week with their WR corp. They have too much fire power!
The lost Woods though
Our overall top 4 WRs are better

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Arians ran of AB?

Brown gives the word diva a bad name. He is a total clown.

Any team that signs him should be stripped of their franchise
sure he is a goofball, but he had just had a big game the week before, he could have helped
with them losing godwin and maybe evans.
Smarter to keep him thru playoffs, and cut him at end of season.

DFWJC

Reaction score
not to me.. i said IMO now move on ill take dak over Stafford give the exact circumstances, EVERY TIME. 4th round pick and some money that is it.

so your luv affair with Stafford will have to be put on hold.:muttley::popcorn:
I AM a Dak fan, just not blind to Stafford

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Rams are getting whopped. Pretty soon the Ramsey-types should start melting down in the huddle and on the sideline.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Shanahan is just better at the run game than Kellen Moore. It's not just about OL talent (SF missing their LT today), it's about scheming and designing running plays to build an identity for your OL. That's how SF made it to the Super Bowl 2 years ago

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
i want to see Cards cause now i hate em....we seem always to lose to Cards and Broncos...but not next week...we will demolish that curse
Totes with you on that front bruv.
No fear.
No fear at all.

Go in and do battle.
Defeat your enemies.
See them driven before you,
And hear the lamentations of their women.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
The thing about playing the rams that I like is that the cowboys defense can play more straight up against their personnel. They wouldn't have to dedicate a spy like they would against the cards in order to watch kyler murray. Plus it makes the job of our rushers a lot easier to get to and to put pressure on Stafford as opposed to Kyler.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Any doubt the Raiders win tonight???? Playing for John tonight....No doubt. LV gonna be a buzz saw tonight. :popcorn:

Mannix

Reaction score
someone tell me when I can switch and start cheering for the Rams....is AZ now controlling things???