Sunday games thread

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Easier said than done. Dak has to be on-point from the beginning and we have to be able to run the ball (then assume the referees aren't calling back all of our long plays).

We don't start fast we have no chance against anybody minus Philly.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
If the Rams lose and the Cards win, are playing the Rams? The Rams are in trouble….and I don’t want to play them next week with their WR corp. They have too much fire power!

blueblood70

Reaction score
What? If that game we played against Arizona taught you anything is they are beatable by our Cowboys. We only lost by an FG. I want some payback!
well IDC

we equally have a long-standing rival with the 9ers and owe the rams one for that playoff loss in 18..so il take any of them. eagles speak for itself so really motivation will be equal IMO..

fivetwos

Reaction score
because INTs are far worse because its part of his throws, the fumbles are dak running for his life and soem were simply blindside sacks due to bad OL play,,, 4 pick 6s and 16 INT is far worse IMO

i didint call him bum so get off my sack..he far more defensible than a mobile Murray.

but ill gladly take JimmyG over either even with that run game for our first home playoff game:)
Biggest thing to me with the 3 is we go to TB and not GB in round two if we are so fortunate.

endersdragon

Reaction score
I don't relish the thought of playing Rodgers in GB, but he would have perfect field conditions at AT&T. He's a tough player at home or on the road.
Rodgers is good everywhere, I just don't think Dak is good everywhere. How many games has Dak played in freezing weather in his entire life. Zero in college, maybe a handful in the pros (including yesterday where he was playing against backups). Southern dome teams just don't do good in the north.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
If we play the Rams.....you rush 5 the entire night. :laugh:

Stafford right now.....

main-qimg-37c104fd3bacb8ac21a7641a69bbe58c