Sunday games thread

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I’m going to guess you stand alone on this, so I’ll drop it, but most of us were truly embarrassed by our defense vs Minshew, and his performance this week highlights it.
isnt Buffalo supposed to have a good defense? Did you see the Vikings light them up?

DFWJC

Reaction score
Half time scores

Commanders 7, Browns 3
Giants 24, Colts 3
Saints 13, Eagles 0
Panthers 14, Bucs 10
Lions 24, Bears 10
Dolphins 7, Pats 7
Chiefs 13, Broncos 10
Falcons 14, Cards 13

GoldenR

Reaction score
I laugh every time I hear all the talking heads saying how great he is. He can run, he sucks throwing.
They never say anything bad about him. Kinda like Lamar Newton, everything he does is wonderful yet his throws are horrible!

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
*** the Eagles’ players when they get hurt. Remember Irvin getting hurt in Philthy and their POS fans cheering it?? I hope they all get injured.

So you’d rather stoop to their level and be just as classless? Don’t ever wish injury on someone.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Here's another reason to hate the Giants:

Nick Foles (colts) just got hurt. He was lying on his back flopping around in pain.

Kayvon Thibbedeux lays down next to him and starts doing a sack celebration, making fake snow angles, as Foles rolled around in pain.

I think fellow Giants came and yanked Kyvon up so he would stop making an azz of himself.
I hate all divisional rivals

Jayinem

Reaction score
isnt Buffalo supposed to have a good defense? Did you see the Vikings light them up?

Vikings are 12-3 they're good except we made them look like nothing. But then after that we struggled against bad teams/QBs.

mldardy

Reaction score
I’m going to guess you stand alone on this, so I’ll drop it, but most of us were truly embarrassed by our defense vs Minshew, and his performance this week highlights it.
LOL you speak for everyone and says the guy who thinks the Titans game was our worst defense play all year. :rolleyes:

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I’d rather play Carolina on the road than TB, but also don’t think the Panthers are just going to roll over.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Seeing Kayvon Thibodeaux celebrate next to Nick Foles dying on the ground was quite the sight to see lol