Sunday games thread

jwitten82

Reaction score
These running QB's are gonna learn the hard way.
I agree, I think the problem is a lot of them are kinda slim. If your QB is gonna run, he needs to be built like Big Ben or Dak, they're not gonna break off long runs like Jackson or Fields but they got enough speed to get good gains and the body to take the punishment

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Russell Wilson looks so washed up.....
I been saying that since his Seattle days, people on here laughed at me. He was the product of a an elite defense and a great running game. When they put the game in his hands to try to prop him up, he ended up throwing an interception to lose the super bowl. I never thought he was even better than Dak. I'm happy he's getting exposed.

Shannon1

Reaction score
They can ruin the eagles season next week and they would want to keep sharp for the playoffs. You do not rest starters on a young team like that IMO. They have inexperience at key positions. Those guys need to play but they will probably rest their starters and get blown out first round.
Yes if Washington wins

The Natural

Reaction score

giphy.gif

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Would the Giants have anything to play for next week?

Nothing except the moral responsibility of giving 100% with your best players even if it doesn't help you,....which they stated a couple years ago was every team's duty (same year they lost out on playoffs when Philly threw a game).

So I'm sure they will practice what they preached, and play all their starters all game long. Anything less would be unethical

Chuck 54

Reaction score
While I’d like to win the division, I have no issues with the teams currently winning. If Washington and NY both get in, it’s good for our division, and it pushes GB closer to elimination. I also think Washington and NY are capable of beating the Vikings, which may give us a better divisional round game.

quickccc

Reaction score
Saints defense so day and night different ..and better than us ..

. making Gardner Minshew back to mere mortal .... :thumbdown:

Flamma

Reaction score
We're done for the division unless the giants decide to make the Eagles work for their division win. We could have avoided all of this by beating the jags

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
What's happening today? Carolina seems to be self destructing after a hot start.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
I think the Giants start with the starters and if they have a lead or keep it close they go for a win next week. A win would be a huge momentum boost going into the playoffs.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Update TAMPA only got a FG. Whoever we face -just hope we win:thumbup:

Definitely like are our chances better against Carolina. We’re 0-7 against Brady and we’re 0-8 in our last 8 road playoff games. Those are some long odds.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
o_O We held them to 13 points, 317 total yards and 2 turnovers. There is no way that is even close to our worst defense we've played all year. What are you talking about?

Also you can't have it both ways. You clown our defense against the Eagles backup but don't give them praise for the Titans backup not knowing he was going to play until the day of the game to prepare for.

You aren't making any sense at all.
I’m going to guess you stand alone on this, so I’ll drop it, but most of us were truly embarrassed by our defense vs Minshew, and his performance this week highlights it.

Alweezy

Reaction score
Would the Giants have anything to play for next week?

Technically no, they don't have any incentive to win, but playing to win could impact who they play in the playoffs based on other scenarios. The top 3 seed are still in play for a lot of teams since Philly is struggling down the stretch. If I'm NY, I'm doing everything I can to get out of going to SF.