Sunday games thread

mldardy

Reaction score
That’s too funny. Last week May have been the worst game our defense has played all year against a practice squad QB from another team.
o_O We held them to 13 points, 317 total yards and 2 turnovers. There is no way that is even close to our worst defense we've played all year. What are you talking about?

Also you can't have it both ways. You clown our defense against the Eagles backup but don't give them praise for the Titans backup not knowing he was going to play until the day of the game to prepare for.

You aren't making any sense at all.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Here's another reason to hate the Giants:

Nick Foles (colts) just got hurt. He was lying on his back flopping around in pain.

Kayvon Thibbedeux lays down next to him and starts doing a sack celebration, making fake snow angles, as Foles rolled around in pain.

I think fellow Giants came and yanked Kyvon up so he would stop making an azz of himself.
I can tell he’s going to be my most-despised Giants player.

Creeper

Reaction score
Here's another reason to hate the Giants:

Nick Foles (colts) just got hurt. He was lying on his back flopping around in pain.

Kayvon Thibbedeux lays down next to him and starts doing a sack celebration, making fake snow angles, as Foles rolled around in pain.

I think fellow Giants came and yanked Kyvon up so he would stop making an azz of himself.

And no one blocked him or the DB who was blitzing! He is celebrating beating thin air.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I’ll take it but NO really needed to punch that in goal to go. Settling for three could come back to bite them.
I don’t see any way that doesn’t come back on them. It’s just how it works.

GoldenR

Reaction score
Justin Fields can not throw the football. Horrible throws today.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Would the Giants have anything to play for next week?
They can ruin the eagles season next week and they would want to keep sharp for the playoffs. You do not rest starters on a young team like that IMO. They have inexperience at key positions. Those guys need to play but they will probably rest their starters and get blown out first round.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
He’s terrible. The sad thing is that next weekend the Giants will have nothing to play for and Hurts will probably be back…
Poor Eagles fans. From planning a 20-0 season to limping into the playoffs and praying your divisional rivals let you win